first of all here is my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/Screamorules96.
As observed, terrible name, from the root of my 13 year old music taste. horrible choice, but thats all changed now. as you go into my channel. you will observe a few horrible done covers and live videos etc. Im looking for ideas to boost my views and variety so im coming to UG to see what you think i should do. no vlogging for a start. id happily take some requests of covers or whatever if they are good and not too hard as ive been playing 2 and a half years, not 25 years. im working at about grade 4-5 level and have limited gear, which i always attempt to get an okay sound from. thank you ug!
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
It all comes down to the quality of your video really. How effectively your able to entertain the viewer is what counts.

Both Sound Quality and Video Quality can affect the video.

Now having good sound quality doesn't mean having thousands of dollars of gear. It means having a good technique and an accurate cover. Being able to directly plug your guitar into the computer will boost your sound quality regardless.

Video Quality isn't as important as your sound quality but as long as the video isn't super laggy then you'll be just fine.

Covering songs that haven't been covered.
Covering new songs from new/upcoming bands can help you gain views.
Commenting on other peoples videos and giving real feedback

Lots of little things like that can help you gain views.

You don't have to necessarily cover songs that are mainstream if you want to become a well-known youtube guitarist. This guy has covered tons of instrumental guitar songs and is without a doubt one of the greatest guitar players in Mexico.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CesarHuescaMusic

Hope this helps and regards.
thanks for the advice! i used to not edit my videos, but recently ive been trying to make them better, buy syncing the tracks, and making sure its close to good as my others havent been! thank you!
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700