When I was a kid, I had this book of poetry, in which I remember there was the jabberwocky as well.

There was a poem about little green alien men..pee men or something similar, but I'm not sure so don't hold me to it, and the had an adventure getting lost at sea or something.

Sorry for so little details, it's all i remember.

Any help is appreciated.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
jabberwocky is from alice in wonderland? or at least tim burtons adaptation. its not in the books iv read. so youre saying little green aliens getting lost at sea is all you know? you cant describe an adventure? give more details
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
jabberwocky is from alice in wonderland? or at least tim burtons adaptation. its not in the books iv read. so youre saying little green aliens getting lost at sea is all you know? you cant describe an adventure? give more details

IIRC The Jabberwocky is a poem by Lewis Carroll
Quote by devourke
IIRC The Jabberwocky is a poem by Lewis Carroll

Yeah, I think it's in "Through The Looking Glass"

But this wasn't a Lewis Carroll book. Just a collection of poems.

And I'm sorry, I simply remember little green men and the sea.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
really? i didnt know that. i read thru the looking glass and alices adventures in wonderland and dont remember anything about it. hmmm maybe thatsbecause i didnt finish the book, it was my ex's and yeah, we stopped talking. i should buy a copy. anyway, its prolly lewic book then look up his wiki or something
Is it "The Owl and the Pussycat"? Pea-green boat may be what you're half-remembering.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.