Just got my wisdom teeth out pit, due to a mix of the swelling and the fact that I'm a teen doing No-Shave November, I look like Joe Dirt in a fat suit.

So back to the topic, I need food. So what can I eat. MUST be soft/not require chewing. No straws. Must be able to be eaten NOT hot. So far I've found:

Bread.
Pudding.
Ice cream.
Cold mashed potatoes.

What are your suggestions?
water
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
pain pills. eat enough, and nothing else matters. go ahead, ill wait while you try.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Get a blender - problem solved. My friend went through the same thing. We ended up blending her pizza. It actually tasted good.
It's called "Movember", at least here in Australia it is, which is way more catchy than "No-Shave November".

As stated above, just put everything in a blender, works wonders.
My job doesn't let me participate in movember

but, if i were you i would eat like 5 liters of apple sauce. apple sauce is the shit!
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Omelettes are good, so are pancakes, polenta, and some pasta.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
Omelettes are good, so are pancakes, polenta, and some pasta.

+1
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
cold pasta/potato salad.....shits good
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
When I had similar issues confronting me (jaw surgery), finely diced pasta became a fav. Rock those protein drinks (complan, sustagen, etc.) too...oh and stewed apple is fantastic, especially with a bit of cream and cinnamon.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
I would either chew with my front teeth or mash it enough using my tongue and the roof of my mouth and eat chicken nuggets and the sort that way
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Applesauce, jello, chocolate (just wait for it to melt in your mouth instead of chewing), soup, milkshakes, pie fillings.

The first day after I got my teeth out I tried to eat pizza and ripped my stitches
cat
Custard and ice blocks.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
- Cold soup.
- Weetabix with slightly warmed milk.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I had them all removed at once, and ate everything I could like a boss. Not that hard, just chew very gently and don't rush your eating. Or you might tear your stitches or something :S
As a fellow teen,for the first time I can actually participate in movember.
It's more out of laziness though,rather than creating awareness for mens health.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.