This is what I got today. Its a kid size guitar, 19" scale length. It is Very Hard to tune. the nut intonation is a bit off. The nut action a bit high, but not crazy. I guess its because of the short scale length, cuz unplanned bending from chording hard blows the intonation! Maybe I should try heavy strings on it. I have a scalloped guitar, so I'm surprised at how much trouble this little thing is giving me! After some fiddling I got it so its rather playable, and its fun. Tone is weird, its tuned three half notes higher than normal, so its got more trebble, but sometimes ? I suck at describing these things. You could prolly tune it another half note higher cuz when you line it up beside a real guitar its 'missing' about 4 frets.

I'm doing something wrong when I try to add image links. so just go here, ok? http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x443/jamescollie/Burswood/
Last edited by RebuildIt at Nov 23, 2011,
Hover mouse over pic, click IMG code, paste in UG. Have fun. That's the kind of guitar i'd use to practise stage moves

Last edited by AxSilentxLine at Nov 23, 2011,
Have fun intonating it
lol jk, HNGD!
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
I thought you might have gotten a new baby.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by JustRooster
Da hell is wrong with that action?

probably needs a neck shim.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
After playing it a couple hours with distortion, flanger, echo and reverb, my ears became desensitized and I couldn't hear my inadvertent quarter bends anymore. And it took me a minute to adjust back to a real guitar.
Quote by Blompcube
probably needs a neck shim.

It does. Look at the fret markers in the 2nd pic.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS
It does. Look at the fret markers in the 2nd pic.

Yeah, I'm gonna try a neck shim. Then I can raise the bridge back up. The strings are very close to the pickup, and the pickup is lowered as far as it can go. Plus the strings are not going through the body, just into the bridge, so there's not much angle-change over the bridge and sometimes it buzzes a little.