Page 1 of 2
It's a stop-animation show that first aired on 1986 and kept going until 1998. It was then renewed on 2004 for two more seasons. The show is about a family of penguins who live in the arctic, with the main character being Pingu, the son of the family. It's one of the greatest shows in the history of TV IMO and I still watch it today. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pingu

Pics:

Discuss. Now.
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 23, 2011,
awesome, derpy fun.

I remember laughing and going 'wat' at the same time a lot. good times.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
This show is glorious.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by guitarxo
Oh my god I didn't know anyone else watched this.
I love Pingu.

I know. I still love it too and I'm a 19 year old male.

Come at me, haters.
ggg1 ggg3

I hadn't heard of it til now. Sounds pretty awesome though.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Great show. The one where th seal keeps stealing his fish, and then the seal end up hurting his tail and pingu helped him. That was my favourite. The newer one sucked, much like the new bannanas in pajamas (which is animated, the fuuh?).
Awesome show. Look for the one where he needs a piss and his dad is hogging the bathroom lol
Quote by behind_you
I know. I still love it too and I'm a 19 year old male.

Come at me, haters.

I'm 24 and will love this till the day I die

Quote by Calibos
Awesome show. Look for the one where he needs a piss and his dad is hogging the bathroom lol

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
oh yeah, and you'd never see someone smoking a pipe (or a baby shitting for that matter) in todays shitty kids shows.
Quote by Owenlee55
Great show. The one where th seal keeps stealing his fish, and then the seal end up hurting his tail and pingu helped him. That was my favourite. The newer one sucked, much like the new bannanas in pajamas (which is animated, the fuuh?).

WHAT WHY IS IT ANIMATED
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT
cat
Quote by guitarxo
WHAT WHY IS IT ANIMATED
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

Totally ruins it. I went to a freemasons book selling fundraiser the other day, and was really tempted to by a huge stack of old kids videos(old VHS tapes of pingu, bannanas in pajamas and the land before time)
Quote by sugar_daddy
So good but so trippy when I think about it!

I had Pingu on tape

lol I have it on DVD
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by guitarxo
WHAT WHY IS IT ANIMATED
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

They can't animate B1 and B2! That's even worse than the Rugrats growing up.
I remember the episode where he ran away from home or something? Man, it makes me cry today.
lol at the video. Drunk Pingu is awesome.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
At first I thought it was in some foreign language, but apparently it's in some made up penguin language?
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by Calibos

I posted it already

Here it is again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H4WiB_e4d0

Quote by Andrea55
What the hell did I just watch?

Art. You watched hilarious derpy timeless art

Quote by hazzmatazz
I remember the episode where he ran away from home or something? Man, it makes me cry today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7o89a5c8cw
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 23, 2011,
Quote by behind_you

I just found this on Wiki:
'Pingu and his parents are enjoying a quiet dinner, but Pingu isn't happy due to him refusing to eat his disgusting dinner. Mother and Father decide to share their food. Father give Mother fish, Mother gives Father greens and Mother tries to give Pingu a brown potato, but he refuses and splatters it all over Mother. Father becomes enraged and tells him off. Pingu then rocks his chair and ends up pulling everything off the table. His parents becomes furious and Pingu ends up getting a spanking.

He tries to make amends, but gets neglected instead and runs away, feeling that his parents don't love him anymore. Pingu's parents enjoy some quiet time, but they're not really enjoying it because they are worried about Pingu because of what time it is and what they have done. Meanwhile, Pingu becomes hopelessly lost. He nearly gets crushed by falling ice, and then comes face to face with three ugly, menacing monster-faces in the snowdrifts. They look like a human skull, a grumpy dwarf and a dragon. Terrified, he runs and hides in an ice cave.

His parents, realizing how late it is, feel pretty bad of how they treated Pingu, so they come out and find him, with Father using his post truck to find him. Pingu notices his parents finding him and shows himself. Happy to see their son, Mother and Father both apologize to him and they take him back home. After Pingu is fed hot soup by Mother, they all go to bed together happily.'

That's some heavy shit for a children's program.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
At first I thought it was in some foreign language, but apparently it's in some made up penguin language?

Haha, 'penguinese'
ggg1 ggg3

Our first family PC came with a Pingu application CD with games and fun applications...that was the first I heard of it and it was awesome
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Who's the UGer with the Pingu avatar again?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by slash_GNR666
I'm 24 and will love this till the day I die

classic! i remember all of these. such a good show growing up
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I used to watch it, but my sister said to stop watching those baby shows so I stopped watching it. Pingu is strangely addicting...
Quote by yoman297
I used to watch it, but my sister said to stop watching those baby shows so I stopped watching it. Pingu is strangely addicting...

I hope you have now slapped your sister
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by Calibos
They can't animate B1 and B2! That's even worse than the Rugrats growing up.

I heard bout that. Why couldn't they stay as innocent children, instead of turning into *****s who go clothes shopping and jabber away on cell phones.
die, Pingu, die
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by hazzmatazz
I just found this on Wiki:
'Pingu and his parents are enjoying a quiet dinner, but Pingu isn't happy due to him refusing to eat his disgusting dinner. Mother and Father decide to share their food. Father give Mother fish, Mother gives Father greens and Mother tries to give Pingu a brown potato, but he refuses and splatters it all over Mother. Father becomes enraged and tells him off. Pingu then rocks his chair and ends up pulling everything off the table. His parents becomes furious and Pingu ends up getting a spanking.

He tries to make amends, but gets neglected instead and runs away, feeling that his parents don't love him anymore. Pingu's parents enjoy some quiet time, but they're not really enjoying it because they are worried about Pingu because of what time it is and what they have done. Meanwhile, Pingu becomes hopelessly lost. He nearly gets crushed by falling ice, and then comes face to face with three ugly, menacing monster-faces in the snowdrifts. They look like a human skull, a grumpy dwarf and a dragon. Terrified, he runs and hides in an ice cave.

His parents, realizing how late it is, feel pretty bad of how they treated Pingu, so they come out and find him, with Father using his post truck to find him. Pingu notices his parents finding him and shows himself. Happy to see their son, Mother and Father both apologize to him and they take him back home. After Pingu is fed hot soup by Mother, they all go to bed together happily.'

That's some heavy shit for a children's program.

Kids TV used to be good, it wasn't just overly happy retarded jibberish that had no relation to anyhing. Older shit was either eductional or had some story to it.
Pingu is a motherfucking gangsta.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by girlgerms007
die, Pingu, die

Quote by lambofgod127

Page 1 of 2