touke
1,834 IQ
This is a pretty crazy death metal song I'm working on.. it's not nearly finished but if I'm going to put a bunch of effort in this I want to at least get some opinions.

would you be so kind to give me a critique on things like my techniques, songwriting and any thing else? Be brutally honest please

C4C!
Attachments:
New Song 1.gpx
New idea.gp5
Last edited by touke at Nov 24, 2011,
Emperor's Child
Isn't It?
2,486 IQ
First thing I will say is that I think their was an error in the exporting process (try exporting GP4 instead). With regard to the short notes I don't know how to fix that without overwriting everything, sorry.

The actual piece had a sort of jazz feel on it (result of 3/4 timing?). I liked that but I don't think it feels like a song yet - more of an idea.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
touke
1,834 IQ
Yeah more of and idea, I put WIP in the title cause I'm at the moment trying to combine these riffs into one song I think they would sound good together.

It's an import problem. I run the ideas into TabIt, export the midi and from there I import into TuxGuitar and that's when the errors happen. Do you think it might help if I bought Guitar Pro, or might I still have these problems?
Ometh
UG Addict
3,911 IQ
Quote by touke
Yeah more of and idea, I put WIP in the title cause I'm at the moment trying to combine these riffs into one song I think they would sound good together.

It's an import problem. I run the ideas into TabIt, export the midi and from there I import into TuxGuitar and that's when the errors happen. Do you think it might help if I bought Guitar Pro, or might I still have these problems?

*cough* torrent *cough*
Will detail crit this later, just heard it a while ago and it sick as hell.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
touke
1,834 IQ
Quote by Ometh
*cough* torrent *cough*
Will detail crit this later, just heard it a while ago and it sick as hell.

*cough* link please *cough*
touke
1,834 IQ
I've uploaded a new file, the previous one had a bunch of import mess ups so I took hours this time to just get it rightfully tabbed. And I bought GP6
!SOAD!
UG Newbie
560 IQ
If you get it to gp5 then people will start to deliver critic
Its not true...
touke
1,834 IQ
I uploaded a gp5 file. not as good sounding but there it is