Page 1 of 4
What is your special remedy for hangover?

I am asking this because I am curious and also because I can't sleep and I'm still hangover and I'm pretty desperate.

Aid me pit.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I like to start with a big bowl of the searchbar.

and then proceed with water & greasy food.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Bacon.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Milk. Seriously, milk. It is the best anti-hangover stuff there is. If you drink a few glasses before you start drinking alcohol, you'll feel a lot less miserable the following morning, and imo it also takes away most of the headache and dry throat when you still are hungover.
A pint of water with Resolve, a good fried breakfast with a cup of coffee and a spliff. Normally sorts me right out.
Pork sausage, ham, pulled pork sandwiches.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
start with coffee,soup,egg and a shit load of water

its the only thing that works 4 me
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
.....I'm still hangover....

Yes.....Yes you are.....

Big greasy breakfast
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Hung over on a wednesday? Productive member of society. Anyways, I found taking a cold bubble bath while wearing sunglasses, chewing copenhagen, and listening to the eagles
after a night out before you go to sleep take an aspirin and 2 glasses of water.

oh and try to avoid coffee. i know many would say this helps but its not the best drink for a recovering body.

Some Russians treat hangover by drinking the pickle water (i forgot the name. brine?)
Last edited by karandash91 at Nov 23, 2011,
Lots of water and food. I almost never get a hangover though, but when I do that helps.
Don't listen to any of these clowns.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HANGOVER CURE

Water may or may not cure you of your dehydration - http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/100118814/europes-ruling-on-water-preventing-dehydration-another-angels-dancing-on-the-head-of-a-pin-moment/ - and getting some food into your stomach will make you feel better, but those aren't 'cures.'

Quote by Anchr
Milk. Seriously, milk. It is the best anti-hangover stuff there is. If you drink a few glasses before you start drinking alcohol, you'll feel a lot less miserable the following morning, and imo it also takes away most of the headache and dry throat when you still are hungover.

Are you trying to ****ing kill him?
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Nov 23, 2011,
ts is gonna try everything said in this thread n puke his guts up
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Hair of the dog, as in, MOR BEER

Failing that. A can of Irn Bru and a bacon sarnie should sort you out.

In future, drink a pint of water before you go to bed after a night out. A hangover is basically just dehydration so this helps to avoid it slightly
Quote by Lulzcifer
ts is gonna try everything said in this thread n puke his guts up

I wish you would try not posting ever again.
strawberry milkshake, a mars bar, a greggs pasty and some fresh air always do it for me
Lucozade. And a fry up.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Don't drink alcohol! Only joking....

I find loads and loads of water to be the best
Quote by Butt Rayge
I wish you would try not posting ever again.

ur a horrible person
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

Quote by Lulzcifer
ur a horrible person

You should kill yourself.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Butt Rayge
Don't listen to any of these clowns.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HANGOVER CURE

This guy could not be more right. I came on this thread just to post that but he beat me to it. The only cure is time. Don't be a fagg0t, and give your liver time.

Water wont cure a hangover, it'll just make you less dehydrated.
Last edited by vayne92 at Nov 23, 2011,
Your brain is basically dehydrated because alcohol has a diuretic effect so the best thing to try is water. But your body just has to metabolize the alcohol, and that takes time. Love your liver and live longer, man.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
i dont drink much nomore especially on weekdays casue i got a job

buuut
an egg sammich does it for me and toast the bread a bit more
with some cheese and a peice of ham or sausage
also drinking water will help load more than anythung else
it wont cure it but it makes you feel better
dammit ts
...im hungry now
Last edited by supersac at Nov 23, 2011,
Quote by MH400
You should kill yourself.

reported
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

Quote by Butt Rayge
Are you trying to ****ing kill him?

Unless milk is somehow lethal in Israel I'm not :p lactic acid neutralizes alcohol in the stomach, so you get slightly less intoxicated and it also makes your hangovers less severe
Quote by Lulzcifer
reported

Suck my fair sized British penis.
RIP Tom Searle.
Hangover = dehydration. That's all. YOu feel sick after a night of alcohol because you have too little water in your body and too many toxins (alcohol).

Drink water, take a paracetamol and do some exercise (to sweat out toxins).
Quote by Anchr
Unless milk is somehow lethal in Israel I'm not :p lactic acid neutralizes alcohol in the stomach, so you get slightly less intoxicated and it also makes your hangovers less severe

Milk + alcohol makes me sick in every situation. Most of my mates feel the same. A nice big glass of cold milk is not as appealing with a hangover.
Quote by Lulzcifer
ur a horrible person

ur a horrible troll
Quote by Butt Rayge
Milk + alcohol makes me sick in every situation. Most of my mates feel the same. A nice big glass of cold milk is not as appealing with a hangover.

Weird. I hear all around me that people who tried it after I told them actually felt better xD Maybe Dutch milk is better than Aussi milk..?
Page 1 of 4