Hey y'all *cough*

I've had an Ibanez S7320 for about two years now, and it just isn't really my thing I've found. There are some issues with it in the construction and overall feel, and I'm not using the whammy at all, so I wanted to get a fixed bridge 7-stringer before I sell this one.

Any of you guys have any options for me that would basically almost definitely be an upgrade going from the Ibanez S7?

I've personally been looking at the Ibanez APEX2 Munky signature, purely because of the bridge, simplicity, and the fact that I've owned an RG model before and never had any issues with it in any department, really.
It might not be much of an upgrade over the S7, or maybe not one at all, but I find myself severely wanting it, even though I used to be a big naysayer on the signature-guitar thing.

I've also been looking into Schecter guitars, though having no experience with them and having no one around me using them I can't really experience them firsthand because no local music shops stock them.

I play just about any style except blues (I leave that to meself on bass), definitely want a fixed bridge -which is the most important thing, tuning-stability-, and my budget is no more than €1000. I'd prefer to keep it under €700/800 even, but if something can find me someone really good I don't mind stretching it.

I do live in the Netherlands, though, so the offer here isn't the greatest. I can on the other hand order from thomann.de, so if you can find me the guitar you're recommending on there it would be quite appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Cheeri-O's!
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
Last edited by KoRnOnA6String at Nov 23, 2011,
Yeah, I looked for those already but I couldn't find any second-hand =/
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
Maybe an Ibanez RGA7? 2 humbuckers, no whammy, 7 strings.
Or an (another Ibanez) ARZ 307? Les Paul with a 7th string. It's gonna cost around 500 euro or so...
Quote by Wisthekiller
How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?
Last edited by Kalo Hanaka at Nov 23, 2011,
I've read some bad things about the RGA7's pickups, so I'd rather not. I would prefer a guitar I would have to do the least amount of tinkering with :P

It was definitely an option before, though