Page 1 of 2
Review- It sucks. hard to play, sounds bad.

Squier Affinity and matching amp.

It was free.

I want to take it back and get a refund.

Pics-

mojostompboxes.com
That dosn't look like a Squire. And if it was free, just sell it.
Quote by da_
That dosn't look like a Squire. And if it was free, just sell it.

Because it isn't.
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
It just needs some love... I'd take it

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by jthm_guitarist
It just needs some love... I'd take it

This.
Yours is not too far from my first rig, i was just so amazed at having an actual electric guitar i didn't even care...squiers get hated on a lot but they're possibly the best first guitars out there IMO

edit: just saw that amp's not even a Frontman *excess of Squire* BURN IT
Last edited by Basti95 at Nov 23, 2011,
You got a functional instrument for free and you're complaining? With a bit of work you've got a decent guitar there. The amp probably won't be great but you can only expect so much of a small SS practice amp the you got for free. HNGD
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
kewl
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
I don't know about you but I'd be very happy if someone gave me firewood for free, especially with all this cold weather ahead.
good setup does them wonders. besides if it was free then you can't say you didn't get what you paid for.
Can the amp do Ratt?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I know its not the best set up, but as your first rig its not too bad. Just play it as long as you can stand, while saving, and that way you'll know what you want when you decide to move up in the world.

Congrats on your first electric guitar! Don't start shopping for pedals yet, it can become an obsession.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I picked up the same rig from CL for $25. That is a great little guitar. All it needs is a fresh set of strings and a good setup. Use it and let it grow on you.

If you really don't like it, sell it. I got $75 for my Affinity Strat (trade-in @ GC) and $40 for the amp on CL.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
give it away to someone that doesn't have a guitar and have been wanting to play, they will see it as a treasure not a piece of shit. You got it for free anyways, i am assuming you have nicer guitars, then why not give it away yourself?
Better than my first guitar. At least the pickups actually work and the neck pocket wasn't crooked like my first guitar was.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by tubetime86
I know its not the best set up, but as your first rig its not too bad. Just play it as long as you can stand, while saving, and that way you'll know what you want when you decide to move up in the world.

Congrats on your first electric guitar! Don't start shopping for pedals yet, it can become an obsession.

I DON'T think greeny23 has to be told a single thing about pedals...
^ apparently you have to be told stuff about sarcasm/trolling
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by zamanakhan
give it away to someone that doesn't have a guitar and have been wanting to play, they will see it as a treasure not a piece of shit. You got it for free anyways, i am assuming you have nicer guitars, then why not give it away yourself?

**** that.

Burn it.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
yeah i know

i think that's what the winky smiley was for, though

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
I don't know about you but I'd be very happy if someone gave me firewood for free, especially with all this cold weather ahead.

its summer in Australia.

idiot..
mojostompboxes.com
ahahahaha
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Cool! I'd love to get something like that for free. Then give it a thorough cleaning, some new strings, a proper set up and then bestow it on some aspiring player that doesn't have the means to buy into the hobby.
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Quote by greeny23
its summer in Australia.

idiot..

uh...

Oh yeah.

Build a campfire instead; whip out the acoustics and the beer, sing some Everlast. Then play a few classical runs, then get attacked by a grizzly bear and have the fun ruined. Maybe if you keep a Spider along with you can chase it away with the Insane Channel.
Quote by Tom 1.0
**** that.

Burn it.

This. Winter's a'comin' That shit'll keep you warm for a few hours.

Ninja'd. Fuck.
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Nov 23, 2011,
Scallop the frets and make a custom pickup for it.

Quote by Wisthekiller
Sarcasm is hard to see in text, and I don't get mad and am therefore, introllable.

Last edited by FearMyLightning at Nov 23, 2011,
Seriously scallop the frets and sell it to some n00b for $250 claiming it's a shred machine that cost you $1000, and then sell the amp for $40 telling him that it's a $200 amp that has a special patented design.
i built one of my favourite fuzz pedals into it and routed a 9v battery.

it sounds like an organ with a cut speaker.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by greeny23
i built one of my favourite fuzz pedals into it and routed a 9v battery.

it sounds like an organ with a cut speaker.

That. Is. Badass.
Page 1 of 2