alright so i have a nice squire telecaster always worked fine and i love using it. one day i headed to rehearsals,plugged in straight into the amp and lost my sound everything was checked i tried diffrent cables other guitars and they all worked my telecaster is not working. i opened it up nothing seems to be broken it all still looks soldered. how ever the jack on it has always been loose i had it repaired one time but its still loose not sure if it has anything to do with it. but as far as condition it looks perfectly fine what the heck is wrong with it!?
Is it possible to upload pictures of the jack wiring? And maybe the electronics in general, it'd really help us work out what's wrong
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Is it possible to upload pictures of the jack wiring? And maybe the electronics in general, it'd really help us work out what's wrong

http://photobucket.com/Telcaster go here to see the photos of it if you need anymore let me know
It's most likely the switch. They do that all the time. However I would expect you would be getting sound from one pickup or the other. So the next question is did you move the switch to see if that made a difference? If you did and it didn't then perhaps a wire is broke going to the jack.
Quote by fly135
It's most likely the switch. They do that all the time. However I would expect you would be getting sound from one pickup or the other. So the next question is did you move the switch to see if that made a difference? If you did and it didn't then perhaps a wire is broke going to the jack.

yeah i tried the tone switch nothing happened