Hey,guys lets talk about Thanksgiving. I'm just gonna stay home,chill and eat pies and chug down some tequila.What about you?

Did I grab your attention with the title?
Dare you to be my friend ........
please?
Come time spend and turkey now, with thanksgiveing soon! y%20u%20so%20n00b?. lets facelift bar!

I'm personally just gonna chill at home and eat a ton of turkey and stuffing. And my birthday falls perfectly on thanksgiving this year, so I'ma have some cake and get a keyboard super secret present after a massive dinner.
I thought that it was always celebrated as a space treaty between these so called "missionaries"-aliens and "native american"-aliens.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Come time spend and turkey now, with thanksgiveing soon! click in 4 deals. lets facelift bar!

I'm personally just gonna chill at home and eat a ton of turkey and stuffing. And my birthday falls perfectly on thanksgiving this year, so I'ma have some cake and get a keyboard super secret present after a massive dinner.

I'm wondering if I should do turkey this year...I don't think I will.Have fun with your Keyboard

Btw: how do you know what it is?
Dare you to be my friend ........
please?
I've always found it funny that we go spend time with family, being thankful for what we are and have, then go out the next day and try and buy as many things as possible.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.