Hey!

I'm currently looking for material to mix and master, as I'm trying to build my own portfolio for further work in the industry.

I'm fairly familiar with all kinds of music, but my speciality lies within metal and rock.

Free of charge, as the experience and portfolio is well worth. Of course, those willing to donate a buck or twelve (paypal, bankwire) for the result are welcome to do so, but I'm not expecting you to.

As for tracks:

Ideally I would like to work with clean tracks, properly recorded. Bad takes can only be mixed so well.

If you have any midi-tracks, I do have Superior Drummer and lots of other midi-instruments.

If you wonder about anything, leave a note here in the thread.

Those interested, simply post your interest, and I will contact you through PM's.

Looking forward to working for you,
Christopher Schackt
Not in need of anything, but I am interested in hearing some of your work if you have any clips to show?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
http://soundcloud.com/chris-catastrophe/wifebeater-pigeon-lake

The tracks weren't top notch, and didn't spend too much time on it due to several other projects at the time. The end result is a little crowded, some conflicting frequencies, but it does the job.

Only finished product on the internet as we speak. I had lots of other files, but they disappeared when my "always trusty pc" crashed and burned. REAAAALLY should have made backups.
Quote by Christopher S
http://soundcloud.com/chris-catastrophe/wifebeater-pigeon-lake

The tracks weren't top notch, and didn't spend too much time on it due to several other projects at the time. The end result is a little crowded, some conflicting frequencies, but it does the job.

Only finished product on the internet as we speak. I had lots of other files, but they disappeared when my "always trusty pc" crashed and burned. REAAAALLY should have made backups.

If your not dedicating time to do a complete job idk why anyone would want you to mix their music.
Of course I dedicate time. Reason was, I was attending a music community college, and during the production of this I was preparing the final exam concert, being social, attending generel classes, and played in 3 different bands - including the one who recorded that song. It's solely meant as a demo, not a professional take. We're gonna redo the recordings and mix in the next weeks anyways.
im am going to record u the most bulshiet epic music stems ever. dont evne worry bro. i got u <3

AHHHHHHH THIs IS LIKE EXTRA WHITE TRASH NICKLEBACK MINUS THE PRODUCTION. I LOVE IT
Let's party.
Last edited by Odirunn at Nov 24, 2011,
Thanks Odirunn (dunno if you're serious or not, though, haha!).
Fly, now, FLY - record your epic tracks! RECORD, I SAY!

And you nailed it. The goal of that band (Pigeon Lake), is to make white trash, catchy, stoner metall. Mission accomplished? Iiiii think so.