They're very different guitars. Depends on what you're planning to play. The Agile has 2 humbuckers while the Squier has single coils. Humbuckers for rock/hard rock etc. stuff and single coils for classic rock, etc more bluesy stuff.

Let us know what type of music you're planning to play and we'll be able to help you more!
Quote by miio
They're very different guitars. Depends on what you're planning to play. The Agile has 2 humbuckers while the Squier has single coils. Humbuckers for rock/hard rock etc. stuff and single coils for classic rock, etc more bluesy stuff.

Let us know what type of music you're planning to play and we'll be able to help you more!

Tone comes from the player. Gear helps. It would still help to know what style of music you plan on playing, TS.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
What style of music will you play?

If you can, try and play them both before you buy, then decide.
RIP Adam
I have an Agile AL3000 which is the same guitar other than abalone inlays instead of mother of pearl. Very nice guitar. There's a sound clip of it in my profile.
Guitars:
Agile AL 3000
Alvarez AD60SC
Ibanez GRX20
Squire Standard Strat

Amp:
Peavey Valveking 2x12

Effects:
Digitech Grunge
Behringer Tube Overdrive TO800
Digitech GNX3

i thought losing my virginity would be better than that
Last edited by sdavis1465 at Nov 25, 2011,
Totally different feel, tone, construction, woods, scale, neck, frets, everything. There is absolutely no way you can compare the two. if you don't know which will suit you better out of two radically different guitars then perhaps you need to do more research and get more experience first. Go to a store and try more guitars out so you can get a better idea of what sort of guitar suits you best.

The only thing that can really said about these two is the Agile is made in Korea whereas the Squier is made in China or India or Indonesia. So the Agile should be built better, objectively speaking.
Quote by grohl1987
Totally different feel, tone, construction, woods, scale, neck, frets, everything. There is absolutely no way you can compare the two. if you don't know which will suit you better out of two radically different guitars then perhaps you need to do more research and get more experience first. Go to a store and try more guitars out so you can get a better idea of what sort of guitar suits you best.

The only thing that can really said about these two is the Agile is made in Korea whereas the Squier is made in China or India or Indonesia. So the Agile should be built better, objectively speaking.

Believe it or not, my friend who recorded the soundclip says the AL3000 plays as well as his Gibson Elegant custom shop. He's been playing for over 30 years.
Guitars:
Agile AL 3000
Alvarez AD60SC
Ibanez GRX20
Squire Standard Strat

Amp:
Peavey Valveking 2x12

Effects:
Digitech Grunge
Digitech GNX3

Quote by sdavis1465
I have an Agile AL3000 which is the same guitar other than abalone inlays instead of mother of pearl. Very nice guitar. There's a sound clip of it in my profile.

Aren't abalone and MoP the same thing...?
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS

No if they were they would both be called Abalone or both be called MOP.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by AWACS

Abalone has more color to it. I'll try to get a pic in a little bit.
Guitars:
Agile AL 3000
Alvarez AD60SC
Ibanez GRX20
Squire Standard Strat

Amp:
Peavey Valveking 2x12

Effects:
Digitech Grunge
Digitech GNX3