..... do people hate nickelback. ive never listened to there music so i dont know if its 'cause its crap or 'cause of something else.
Quote by Joshua1207
I was hoping this thread would be about the band Why? I leave disappointed.

thanks for the confusing and unhelpful answer i guess...
I think it's because they make poppy singles in order to sell albums that actually have a reasonable amount of rock to them. They aren't a terrible band, they're just a little too... well marketed. Which doesn't gel with alot of rock/metal fans. Also Chad Kroeger apparently has an enormous ego and he has an insanely irritating face
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Also because their music is boring.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by itamar100
ive never listened to there music

Then go and listen to it. Make your own mind up, nobody else's opinion matters.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by Hereiwas
Also because their music is boring.

There are much more boring bands that don't get the same amount of hatred though. Not that I particularly like Nickleback
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Joshua1207
I was hoping this thread would be about the band Why? I leave disappointed.

This. I've been super into them recently and was stoked that a thread popped up.

Anyway, if there was ever an objectively bad band, it'd be Nickelback.