His leg literally gets crushed by that brick, I never got why people found it funny. Sure, he's a chav, and he's doing something stupid, but his leg gets compressed to a 1/3 of the size in the video, and that just looks ****ing sore.
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter

I know this doesn't really deserve a whole thread

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

what town?

so i can avoid the stupid.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
"And i bet the owner of the fence had to pay for the repairs.... If it was my fence, id be on the other side, taking his shoe n sock off, and tickling the little cunts foot, while on the phone to police."

.. And what, exactly, is an English knacker?

I remember seeing this vid a few years ago and having a hearty laugh at it. Silly English knackers.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by whoomit
"And i bet the owner of the fence had to pay for the repairs.... If it was my fence, id be on the other side, taking his shoe n sock off, and tickling the little cunts foot, while on the phone to police."

Remember that video from years ago. Never once felt sorry for the twat.
Quote by whoomit

Found that funnier than the actual video.

Quote by peaches58`
What did he think was going to happen?

Something ****ing hilarious.

And he was right.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by blackenedktulu
His leg literally gets crushed by that brick, I never got why people found it funny. Sure, he's a chav, and he's doing something stupid, but his leg gets compressed to a 1/3 of the size in the video, and that just looks ****ing sore.

Yeah before I saw the conclusion to that video for the first time I was wincing, I've had to lift those concrete fence parts before and they are a back-breakingly heavy two man-job. It probably pulverised his bone.