FrauVfromPoB
662 IQ
Wow, these guys kick ass. I can hear a lot of Toxic Holocaust, Gallows, that kind of stuff, but with a nice sense of melody where it's appropriate. Cool stuff.
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
I didn't get to any singing parts, but I feel like that would have ruined everything.
chris_122
1,208 IQ
I need to see this band.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
J0NES
21 IQ
Quote by jetfuel495
I want to get my hands on that 7". New music sounds rad.

Suffer No Fool. That is all I have to say.

This band rules. I see them all the time and it never gets old.
It's time to stand up, for what you believe Have no fear of your critics Be proud of the life you lead You may be different from your friends but if their true they'll understand
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
495 IQ
I've lost count of how many times I've listened to the new ep and Hammer Of Doubt this week.
SO GOOD.
ginger5138
Has no soul...
177 IQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6OYESjjReU

I thought some of you guys might find that video cool. Apparently that set was one of the craziest at the United Blood fest, which I heard was wild altogether. Also, the new 7" kicks ass. I seriously jam that album so hard. I've noticed this band start to get more attention lately, which is awesome cuz they totally deserve it.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Listening... intro.. not digging it.. waiting for vocals............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. heard an oh.. not digging it.. is this Slayer?
I'm an asshole.
ginger5138
Has no soul...
177 IQ
Quote by MustangMan311
I saw them on Saturday and they were pretty boring.

That's a shame. Every time I have seen them it's been a straight up party, but then again all of those shows have been in their home state.

Quote by lookpizza
Listening... intro.. not digging it.. waiting for vocals............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................... heard an oh.. not digging it.. is this Slayer?

Well, Power Trip calls themselves thrash crossover, and Slayer is a thrash band. So there will be a lot of similarities. idk I dig it.
Mean Mr Mustard
Naked By The Computer
6,869 IQ
Saw them Sunday at the Fire & Ice record release show. They played a wild set, the crowd was pretty wild, but yeah, not as much as the United Blood set haha.

The drummer played the entire show in one of these and a bowtie:

And they devoted their set to a dolphin that had died on ecstacy.
robnewland
495 IQ
This band rules.
/Thread

I really need a copy of their newest 7"
InstantAXonHero
713 IQ
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
And they devoted their set to a dolphin that had died on ecstacy.

What..?
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
ginger5138
Has no soul...
177 IQ
Quote by llanafreak44
Aren't you in On Track?

Haha yeah. Except we are breaking up on the 27th.
llanafreak44
boom tah boom-boom tah
3,358 IQ
Quote by ginger5138
Haha yeah. Except we are breaking up on the 27th.

Right, I'm probably going to catch yall at Texas Mosh before yall are finally done.
nofuture37
401 IQ
Band always kills it. Saw them in a skatepark once, another time at anchors up in MA. They opened up with a background recording that sounded like it was straight out of beverley hills cop.
robnewland
495 IQ
Quote by nofuture37
Band always kills it. Saw them in a skatepark once, another time at anchors up in MA. They opened up with a background recording that sounded like it was straight out of beverley hills cop.

Nice.
If I ever have a band, our opening music will be the radio music on portal.
(If you don't know it, shame on you, youtube it)
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
The 7" they released a while back is really underplayed and underrated. I love this band. Stoked to see them play in August. Gonna go hard.
I drink your milkshake.
robnewland
495 IQ
Quote by SeveredSurvival
The 7" they released a while back is really underplayed and underrated. I love this band. Stoked to see them play in August. Gonna go hard.

Not underplayed by me, I listen to it all the time .

I'm seeing them in september with Dead End Path and Desolated (plus another to replace a band who pulled out). STOKED.
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
Yeah man. I'm excited to see them with Xibalba and Alpha and Omega. Those bands get hate but I don't get it. Xibalba works extremely hard and Alpha and Omega, yeah they sound like they love in Pantera in almost every song but the riffs maaan

Dead End path put on an alright show, really depends when you catch them. they could one of the best bands live or they could be really sloppy. When I saw them at TIH last year, they played great and right. When I've seen them outside of that they haven't been up to par and the Uriah is always low in the mix.... I thought Blind Faith was their release and not many people say that.
I drink your milkshake.
Last edited by SeveredSurvival at Jul 18, 2012,
robnewland
495 IQ
Not familiar with A&O, but Xibalba go SO HARD. The split they released this year is ridiculous.
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
Yeah man. I'm looking forward to Hasta Le Muerte. A/O aren't anything special, they just have riffs.

Yeah, Incendiary are one of the best bands in hardcore. I like their side a tad bit more than Xibalba.
I drink your milkshake.
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
were power trip and this is the evil beat.....

set looks so nuts. i was supposed to go to this is hardcore but my spain and bulgaria trip overlapped it so I couldn't. next year again though, i was there last year. great times. going to try to make it to united blood this year.
I drink your milkshake.