Anybody know what model of Hamer this is? Value? Anything would be helpful. Sorry for the poor photo quality. Trying to take pics through glass at night with a cell phone leaves much to be desired.

Looks like a Standard?

Nothing too exciting, its a MIC I think, probably be a couple of hundred $?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Last edited by Tom 1.0 at Nov 23, 2011,
Quote by Tom 1.0
Looks like a Standard?

Nothing too exciting, its a MIC I think, probably be a couple of hundred $?

Yep, that's it. Something about it caught my attention, of course that was after several mixed drinks.
Its cause its an Explorer and Explorers are epic, it also looks like the originals I guess.

They are very very pretty, but thats about it. They play nicely for MIC though.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I can't speak about the overseas-made stuff, but the American-made Hamers are first-rate, though you probably won't find one in a pawn shop. I'm still searching for a red USA-made Hamer Chaparral Custom in excellent condition.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
I can't speak about the overseas-made stuff, but the American-made Hamers are first-rate, though you probably won't find one in a pawn shop. I'm still searching for a red USA-made Hamer Chaparral Custom in excellent condition.

Agreed! My US Monaco III kicks ass.
It's possible that it's an older USA Standard but unlikely, the only way to tell would be to play it and see what the back of the headstock says. If it's a USA Standard $300 is a complete steal, or for a Chinese/Korean one it's fair. Still a great instrument either way.

EDIT: When I clicked on this thread and saw the flamed top horn I was seriously hoping for some epic USA Deanage
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Last edited by Flux'D at Nov 23, 2011,
Quote by Drewste720571
What pawn shop is that?

It's in downtown Vancouver, WA next to a bar called Top Shelf. I'm not sure what it's called. I still need to go check it out.