Poll: What should I get?
Poll Options
View poll results: What should I get?
Epi LP (upgraded pickups and push/pull wiring)
3 50%
Epi LP and Fender Jazz Bass
3 50%
Stock Epi LP
0 0%
Suggestions??
0 0%
Voters: 6.
Ok, so I was planning to buy an Epiphone Les Paul during the Black Friday sales at my local GC, however I just looked on Craigslist as a little last minute browsing before closing the deal at GC and I found these:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/msg/2708219089.html
Basically an Epi LP standard with upgraded pickups and jimmy page wiring for $350 (hardcase included)

or

http://tijuana.es.craigslist.com.mx/msg/2710953162.html
Fender Jazz Bass and Epi LP standard, both with stock hardware for $300
(I'd have to buy at least one extra hardcase, which adds to a total price of ~$375)

Now, I don't play bass at all but it could be something interesting to try out and I think it's a pretty good deal.
Or, should I just buy the Epi LP standard for $325 at GC this friday?!
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Last edited by BlindNematode at Nov 23, 2011,
If you want to play bass the second one, and if you want a nice guitar the first one.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Go with both. Whether you play bass at the moment or not, you never know what might happen in the future.

Also, if you write songs, you get some different and interesting results if you start on the bass & fit guitar parts to it rather than the other way round.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
^^this. Don't go with the GC deal, Jimmy Page wiring for only 25 extra is a steal imo
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"