Is it some kind of genre or band or effect?

I'll get better pics asap.

It sounds really nice, although it doesn't do Ratt or Metallica...

Cleans are pristine, has a celestion in it. Reverb is deep and lush, chorus/vibe doesn't work Body construction is very sturdy, so i'm liking the deep tone it gives.

$320 well spent.
mojostompboxes.com
can't do Ratt or Metallica well wtf good is it then actually Metallica used them for cleans on the black album. just chain together a couple of metalzones to make up for the lack of br00talz.

wait just noticed no tubez well what a waste of money might as well have bought a MG at least they have more fx
Last edited by monwobobbo at Nov 23, 2011,
If you can't get One or Fade to Black out of that then you are doing something wrong.
Quote by monwobobbo
can't do Ratt or Metallica well wtf good is it then actually Metallica used them for cleans on the black album. just chain together a couple of metalzones to make up for the lack of br00talz.

wait just noticed no tubez well what a waste of money might as well have bought a MG at least they have more fx

This +1

Roland Cubes can at least bring teh br00tz, and have more amp models, and a tuner.

This thing's effects don't even work!

Get a new amp, TS.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
at least it's not another fake.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Ew, you play jazz?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by stykerwolf
jazz is the new core, it's actually shortened for Jazzcore

So traditional jazz with predetermined breakdowns and melodic chorus?

Also Tim, if you put a Rat disti pedal in front of the JC can it do Ratt?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Also Tim, if you put a Rat disti pedal in front of the JC can it do Ratt?

one sec.

edit: yes.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by LaidBack
I think this is, because of the weird chord in the beginning...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kJS_aHKFx4

is it bad that as soon as i read your little description, i knew it would be Mordecai. hahahahahaha
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
sweet it can do ratt \m/
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The music program at my high school has a couple of those, I love them.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
oh it does metallica.... they used it for all of their early stuff as far as cleans go
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED