I recently bought the Chord 9Vdc Power Bank to power some of my pedals: an Electro Harmonix Big Muff (w/ tone wicker), a couple of Boss pedals and a Line6 DL4. I attempted to hook up the pedals but had an issue connecting up the DL4.

On checking around on the web it seems that Line 6 pedals are notoriously tricky for actually getting leads to fit inside. Is there any way to get around this without having to abandon the Chord 9Vdc Power Bank? Ie, does anyone know of any reliable adaptors that can connect between a standard 280mm(?) power lead and whatever it is that a DL4 requires?

Any help is appreciated,
Cheers!
The Line 6 modelers from memory run off a different voltage (don't quote me on that) hence the different connector. Since they're doing much beefier processing than regular stompboxes, they have different power requirements. I'd recommend using the Power Bank to power all of your pedals except for the DL4 and just stick with the Line 6 adapter for that one. That's how I run my pedalboard and it's not difficult to keep things tidy. The last thing you want is to damage your DL4 and be out of pocket for repairs or a new one.