Hey, I've been looking into getting a new bass, and I'd like something with a big neck. I've got my Warwick Streamer LX and I love it, but I'd love something a bit bigger, and with a wider string spacing. Any Ideas? Also, any ideas if Sandberg have wide spacing?
Gear

Fender Lite Ash Tele

Satellite 65/T

Yamaha RBX375
Try a Fender Jazz V. Mine has a wide fretboard, but the neck isn't too thick.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I don't know if it's your style, but you could get a warmoth bass, I know they have all kinds of neck sizes.
Maybe. Should Have mentioned I'd prefer a 35 inch scale. Silly me!
Gear

Fender Lite Ash Tele

Satellite 65/T

Yamaha RBX375
Ibanez BTB. 35" scale and the 5 string version has the string spacing of a normal 4 string.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
A Lakland sounds about right. 35" with 19mm spacing on the fivers. You could try find a Broad Neck Warwick as well.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
If you like the 35" scale, try Yamaha's TRB1005.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Thanks guys, really great advice. Any ideas about what spacing the Sandbergs have?
Gear

Fender Lite Ash Tele

Satellite 65/T

Yamaha RBX375
Quote by deadringer13
Thanks guys, really great advice. Any ideas about what spacing the Sandbergs have?

I'm not sure what exactly the stock spacing is, but IIRC the Sandberg bridge has adjustable spacing, so you could have a little wiggle room there. They do come in 35" scale for the 5-ers though, and if they don't stock, there's an available option for 35" on everything but the Custom.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass