Hi everybody, just seeing what people think about my metal band.

This is our demos that I have done in my home studio. We are currently booked from Dec 1st till Christmas, so will post album when done! Keep in mind, its a demo, and just 3 songs out of 14. Every song sounding the same is something we are totally against, so please let me know if you like, and I will upload the rest of the songs.

Going for a 90's Opeth sound meets Lamb of God.... Kinda blending the Swedish and American Metal with our own southern/progy vibe.

Any comments, critiques, suggestions welcome. I will listen to yours if you listen to mine!

Our Roadrunner Page
Last edited by OverThrone at Nov 24, 2011,
my classmate's sister-in-law makes $83 hourly on the computer. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her pay was $8368 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read this site MakeCash4.com !!
Quote by OverThrone
Thanks for the spam... at least I got a bump out of it...

You hero.
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Thank you, the uploading of 128 mp3 is what really kills it, but yeah, we are booked to a studio all next month til christmas, so we should be able to get something pretty killer out of it.

Thanks for the like!!!
Just found out my soundcloud page is not working, dont know why, works fine for me, but our Roadrunner page is still up and running, so let us know what you think and sorry about the bad link!