So I was browsing through my local Craigslist and found this model listed. I've yet to recieve pictures from the guy but I took it upon myself to look it up on google. And here's a brief summary of what I found.

-Set neck
-22 frets
-odd pickup system
-some type of edge tremolo
Has anybody ever seen or heard of one of these?
Thanks,
Skullivan
Never seen one before, but if the body, neck, and fretboard feel good, you can always change the pickups.
Ibanez SR1200E
Quote by pachap
Never seen one before, but if the body, neck, and fretboard feel good, you can always change the pickups.

Well no it's not the pickups themselves that are weird, but there are these buttons you can press that initiate different pickup configs. Right next to the bridge pup in the pics.
Quote by Skullivan
Well no it's not the pickups themselves that are weird, but there are these buttons you can press that initiate different pickup configs. Right next to the bridge pup in the pics.

I fail to see the problem here
how much?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
This is a pre-RG series Ibanez... Probably excellent, I'd get it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
"Iba-Jackson?"

Seriously, it looks like a fine guitar. If you like the price and it is in good shape, then you'll probably end up with a great addition to your guitar arsenal.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by EspTro
how much?

$450 USD, I might talk him down to $400 if I'm lucky.
Quote by W4RP1G
I fail to see the problem here

It's not a problem, the other guy whom I replied to thought I didn't like the pickups. I think the "button" system is pretty cool, since I'm a fan of unorthodox pickup switching/systems.
Not good, the listing is gone and the guy hasn't replied to my e-mail. Hopefully it just expired. Cross your fingers for me.
Some more info I've found:
Only made in '86
3-way p/u selector
Jumbo frets
Gold Pearl finish
And it seems the reason for the discontinuation of the pro line series was a dispute with Jackson. I kinda understand seeing the resemblence
I have one of these Ibanez Pro Line Series Guitars ----- exact same color and everything......and it is ONE GREAT GUITAR!
I've had it for many years now ---- can't remember HOW much I paid for it....
but certainly am HAPPY that I bought one!