I lost my phone and I has no ****ing clue where it is. I just downloaded smartphone tracker from my computer to my phone and i dont know how to use it :/ does anyone have any experience with this?
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Yeah. I think I might have had to install the app BEFORE losing it. ****. Looks like my birthday money is going towards a new phone instead of completing my stack :'(
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Check your warranty, then see what damages it covers and go on ebay and buy a broken unit and damage it following the warranty. Bitch to the manufacturer and receive new phone under warranty. I did it once, risky business though.
Quote by Picklelerner
Check your warranty, then see what damages it covers and go on ebay and buy a broken unit and damage it following the warranty. Bitch to the manufacturer and receive new phone under warranty. I did it once, risky business though.

Its a prepaid virgin mobile phone bought through radioshack and the warranty I bought is through radioshack. Although, I had a friend who called a company (not a phone company) and complained about the product. They asked him to send his bad product back to them and he said he couldnt afford it and said it was bullshit that he would have to pay money for his faulty shit? I guess i'd have to say the phone just died. Idk. Risky business indeed.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS