Page 1 of 5
Wow what an evil bitch.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Something similar happened in my town a while ago. Some guy put the cat in the oven because her girlfriend left him.
I hope she gets raped with a showerhead in prison.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I was just thinking about the poor little kitten stuck in the microwave not knowing what's happening and then...

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Damn, you guys are assholes, "the pet must have shut itself in the microwave while fighting with other cats"
Since I'm trying to replace my anger in situations like this with more productive emotions, I'll say that I hope in this life or the next, the woman pays off her karmic debt :[
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
That Bitch needs to be put in a microwave.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
That Bitch needs to be put in a microwave.

I say we build a big ass microwave for this venture.
ಠ_ಠ
"Remember the saying 'what goes around comes around?' It has started already to bite you in the ****. The cat? Karma."

Because that is how karma works.
Quote by due 07
"Remember the saying 'what goes around comes around?' It has started already to bite you in the ****. The cat? Karma."

Because that is how karma works.

Don't you know? Karma kills kittens.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
In other news: millions of cattle, sheep, pigs, and chickens are slaughtered daily and nobody gives a shit.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
In other news: millions of cattle, sheep, pigs, and chickens are slaughtered daily and nobody gives a shit.

But this was a kitty.
Quote by StewieSwan

Kinda different man.
Quote by stealstrings
Kinda different man.

Yeah, I mean, why didn't we put the kitten to good use as food like we do with the cows? This is an OUTRAGE!

EDIT: Never mind, it was probably overcooked anyway. :/
Quote by stealstrings
Kinda different man.

Oh, that's right I forgot that cows aren't cuddly.
how unfortunate....

everyone knows microwaving cats just makes them chewy
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by StewieSwan
Oh, that's right I forgot that cows aren't cuddly.

That's not what I meant.

I meant that cows and other animals like that usually get slaughtered humanely . Not shoved in a microwave.
Last edited by stealstrings at Nov 24, 2011,
Quote by stealstrings
That's not what I meant.

I meant that cows and other animals like that usually get humanely . Not shoved in a microwave.

lol if you believe that
Relevent

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by StewieSwan

Add humans to that as well.

Oh no he was so cute so he must be special from all the other millions of living things that are brutally murdered each day, let's overexaggarate in our reaction and post sad faces to show how much we love kittens.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by StewieSwan
lol if you believe that

Just did some research on it.

I see your point.
Thats sick man, and I had just started gaining hope for humanity.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by bastards
Thats sick man, and I had just started gaining hope for humanity.

What the hell made you start gaining hope??
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
What the hell made you start gaining hope??

Not hearing about microwaved kittens certainly helped...

╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Add humans to that as well.

Oh no he was so cute so he must be special from all the other millions of living things that are brutally murdered each day, let's overexaggarate in our reaction and post sad faces to show how much we love kittens.

Yeah you pretentious shit, is it impossible to care about all of that, or does caring about "millions of cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens, and humans" preclude you from caring about human cruelty and an unnecessary and violent death towards a baby animal for no purpose other than "to send a message"?

Or does this concept of caring for multiple things go above you? I can't imagine that, since your goddamn high horse must have you sitting pretty high.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dirge Humani
Tasty

please, cat should only be prepared on skillet or grill, maybe boiled alive. Microwaving them just makes em chewy and tasteless. I doubt they even seasoned it
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Not exactly what I wanted to read about the day before Thanksgiving.

That's way too sad.
Quote by Article
Then I heard the noise. It was loud like a bag of crisps popping in your hands. Then this horrendous screech, a horrific loud screech.

ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah you pretentious shit, is it impossible to care about all of that, or does caring about "millions of cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens, and humans" preclude you from caring about human cruelty and an unnecessary and violent death towards a baby animal for no purpose other than "to send a message"?

Or does this concept of caring for multiple things go above you? I can't imagine that, since your goddamn high horse must have you sitting pretty high.

This.

Applys also to StewieSwan who apparently thinks no one cares about animal abuse.
Quote by StewieSwan

Sad, yes, but at least they weren't innocent animals in a feud between two people.

I agree, farm conditions can be horrible, but killing for food and killing to get back at someone are completely different.
Quote by Cap'n Braid
Sad, yes, but at least they weren't innocent animals in a feud between two people.

I agree, farm conditions can be horrible, but killing for food and killing to get back at someone are completely different.

This. This is the point I was trying to make.
Page 1 of 5