I've had it with my Cort Mr710 F.

No matter what I seem to do, it can't stop buzzin. So i'm looking for something new.

I've been looking at a Epiphone EJ-200, but im not sure yet. My budget is about 250 pounds. Please help! Doesnt have to be electric acoustic!

Any recommendations?
Farida D32E
Walden D522 12 String

Levellers <3
Last edited by AdamDCMA at Nov 24, 2011,
not seeing how an epiphone ej-200 is a step up, and epiphone is not number one in quality control in my experience. but if you're looking for a bigger bodied guitar, it is that.

have you had a luthier look at your cort and tell you why it's buzzing?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
not seeing how an epiphone ej-200 is a step up, and epiphone is not number one in quality control in my experience. but if you're looking for a bigger bodied guitar, it is that.

have you had a luthier look at your cort and tell you why it's buzzing?

yeah. It was because the strings was touching another fret, if you know what i mean. I could get the action raised, but the guitar would then be terrible to play on.
Farida D32E
Walden D522 12 String

Levellers <3
If you're going to buy the ej-200 buy the artist version, the normal one is just bling bling which is a waste of money
Quote by AdamDCMA
yeah. It was because the strings was touching another fret, if you know what i mean. I could get the action raised, but the guitar would then be terrible to play on.
If it were one fret the strings were touching, then I believe the preferred course of action would be to have THAT fret lowered. not raise the entire action across the board.

Ibanez AEL bodies are jumbos, the onboard electronic are excellent, and are within your budget. IMHO, Ibanez QC, is better than Epiphone's

That being said, I'm sure I'm wrong about that, and I'll be told so very shortly.

I'm not sure exactly what Black Friday has to do with a new guitar. It's a day to make rushed, and sometimes rash decisions. Besides, unless a Music store has their entire stock on sale, it's a pretty moot point.

Granted, I've gotten a lot of good stuff cheap shopping early in the morning on Black Fridays. That said, a lot of times it's been stuff I wouldn't have bought otherwise.
Quote by AdamDCMA
Doesnt have to be electric acoustic!
There are many, myself included that would say, "yes, it does".
Last edited by Captaincranky at Nov 24, 2011,