Even you non-Americans should be thankful for something. Lets take a moment and reflect on the good parts of your life.

Personally I'm thankful for great friends, family, and food.
As my facebook update says, I'm thankful that Jack In the Box is open at 8 am on a Thanksgiving because my stove is in use for some turkey that won't be ready for hours and I'm hungry now.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
A roof over my head, a wife and family and friends who love me, employement (even though my job is shit the only thing worse than a shit job is no job at all) and my health.

Cant say fairer than that really
Quote by MakinLattes
I'm thankful that we don't own a microwave. My kittens are safe.

Kittens taste much better if you slow roast them in an oven, they just get to dry when you microwave them.
I'm thankful for God, family, and friends, plus the fortune to live in the year 2011, where live has never been better for humanity (in terms of medicine and stuff like that), and all kinds of other stuff.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
I'm thankful for all the opportunities I have and that I'm studying something I love.
cat
I'm thankful for being alive and well, being able to do what I want when I want, follow my passions and joys and being able to say what I think and think what I say.
Friends,Family,life,guitars

And that I'm going home this weekend for a thanksgiving dinner instead of staying at uni eating pasta
The pit
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I'm thankful for stuff i'm thankful for.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
I'm thankful that I still have all 5 limbs.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Alcohol, marijuana, roof over my head, food on table, and paid holidays.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
My health, ive got working arms and legs, eyesight, hearing, mental functionality and a working dick.

Its hard to get bogged down with White People Problems™ when you think about it like that
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
I am thankful that electric guitar were invented.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I'm thankful that I don't have to put up with all this bullshit.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore