Dude, when I'm super tired, things just seem ****ing absolutely AMAZING.

Sometimes, when I'm really tired and I lay down in my bed to go to sleep or nap or w/e, I start imagining shit and my mind just takes it to a whole other level and like makes ****ing random ass noises and shit. Does this happen to anyone else?

And, ok, last night I was super DUPER tired and so I went to bed at like 1 AM, I turned VH1 on and watched some shit and then fell asleep with the TV on. I get half woken up by the loud ass TV at like 3AM, and a live performance of that song Get On The Floor by Pit Bull and Jennifer Lopez is on. That shit ****ing raped. I didn't turn my head to look at the TV because I was pretty much asleep still, but like there was this guitar intro and shit and it was just a magical experience. It was beautiful.

Has anyone ever had experience with this?
I once experienced stuff and felt emotions due to it.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
No. But I often write songs late at night which seem awesome, then when I read over them the next day I realise they're actually shit.
Calm down dude that's just the acid.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
ChadLikes****ingRaped
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
It happens to me too. If I read a lot or study hard my dreams get really amazing. My mind makes visual images that are off this planet.

Also, if I go to bed listening to music, at the moment when I start drifting into sleep my mind starts changing the music into visual images. It's an amazing feeling.
It's not super amazing. It's super confusing for me. When I get woken up at 4am like that I start thinking there are other people around me and I start talking to them.
Quote by Ometh
I once experienced stuff and felt emotions due to it.

Tru'dat man.
When i'm really tired and in bed, voices come through and talk to me...
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I've been trying hypnagogic imaging lately. I've had back problems that keep me from getting a good night's sleep, so when I lay down I tend to hallucinate before I fall asleep. And it is awesome.

/Sort of relevant.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I think anyone that uses the word "DUPER" should be smacked.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
When I'm supr.tired I mostly tend to get depressed.

One weird thing that happened was, I once stayed up 2 days straight.
When I went to bed, I started getting really scared of nothing and just layed in my bed freaking out and terrified for no reason..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by ovationtabs
It happens to me too. If I read a lot or study hard my dreams get really amazing. My mind makes visual images that are off this planet.

Also, if I go to bed listening to music, at the moment when I start drifting into sleep my mind starts changing the music into visual images. It's an amazing feeling.

ME TOO
Listening to John Frusciante at that time makes me trip ballz. And playing Grand Theft Auto makes me laugh uncontrollably.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
I was playing Skyrim at 4am. I think that qualifies.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
replace 'tired' with 'stoned' and everything actually makes sense
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I have a lot of hypnagogic hallucinations when I first go to bed, and I honestly HATE it. I seriously cannot stand them. I hear voices and music and stuff like that. It's annoying.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by OfCourseNot
I have a lot of hypnagogic hallucinations when I first go to bed, and I honestly HATE it. I seriously cannot stand them. I hear voices and music and stuff like that. It's annoying.

I think it's pretty damn cool myself. If it was all the time I would probably be annoyed, though.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yeah, I pretty much did the same as what you did last night, except I was watching a weird film called vacancy instead of VH1... I got the the part when the manager tries strangling her as she's reaching for the gun when I kept shutting my eyes and falling in and out of sleep... the funny thing is, the film didn't stop me from shutting off completely, it was music coming from my head, which got louder more intense I kept my eyes closed if that makes any sense.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Sometimes, when I'm really tired and I lay down in my bed to go to sleep or nap or w/e, I start imagining shit and my mind just takes it to a whole other level and like makes ****ing random ass noises and shit. Does this happen to anyone else?
This is called hypnogia, as referenced by a couple others already. If you can learn to accept it as part of your sleep cycle instead of being startled awake by it, you can teach yourself how to lucid dream. The Lucid Dreaming Thread knows a fair bit about the subject.
Long story warning:

I was up at friends house playing Xbox and crap, and I didn't sleep until 7 in the morning when everybody else was already awake. It's a small house, so I couldn't find anywhere to sleep after I woke up at 8. I went home at about 2 and started getting REALLY f*****g tired around 4. I sat down, and decided to get a nap. That lasted about 15 minutes, when the lack of food (I hadn't eaten since breakfast the day before) and the crash from all the monster coffee hit me. I started imagining the wierdest s**t. I had one sock on and I was like "Dude, where can I find another one of these" to my DOG...?
I looked for about 10 minutes, and found one. It turns out I had to go with my brother to get some subs from the Subway in town, so I was like "Do you know where I keep my shoes?" To my brother (And at this point I was imagining all these complicated algebraic equations running through my head) and I asked him "Hey can you remember this? I might need these numbers for later."
So I got in the truck, and was finally gaining some sense of who I was and where I was. My brother comes out of the subway with a NOS and gives me a small bit. It started to hit me and I was like "Whoa! Where have I been since 3:30?"

Scary s**t. I hope that never happens to me again, cause I honestly have no idea what happened. I had to ask my brother for all this.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir