Hey guys, this is my first NGD here! I think this guitar is fairly worthy of that :P So basically I was at my local Gutiar Center looking through used guitars. And that when I found it.

Any ideas? (besides slightly disappointing headstock)

Well it has some pretty legit pickups

I kinda like the Offset Block inlays...

Alright, here it is.

ESP LTD H-1001FM ACSB

Family Picture / Acoustic NGD (never put one up of my Hellcat)

I picked this thing up for only $500, and it only has a small amount of cosmetic wear and tear. It plays amazingly, and I couldn't ask for a better neck. Perfect. It sounds clear, bright, and really nice. The 5-way switch works wonders for versatility, but it doesn't achieve a "Fendery" tone at all. Not that that's bad, just obvious and it has its own sound.
~~~...:::My Gear:::...~~~
~.:.ESP LTD H-1001FM.:.~
~.:.Peavey Vypyr 15W.:.~
~.:.DigiTech RP355.:.~
~.:.Roland MicroCube.:.~
Last edited by Diesel Weasel at Nov 24, 2011,
Quote by Diesel Weasel
Any ideas? (besides slightly disappointing headstock)

I like the headstock... Classy, not to big...

Really nice find IMO
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
I think it'd definitely look better with other than black hardware.. but for the price that's a really nice find. HNGD!
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I agree, Id like it better with black nickel maybe. but hey, cant have everything (:
Nice looking guitar! It would look better with black nickle like my Fender Showmaster SSS. It looks just like yours except with a fender headstock, black nickle accents, SSS (Seymour Duncans FTW) and a tremolo. HNGD!!!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I Love that headstock and I'm pretty much sure that you won't be disappointed with that guitar.
LTD Viper 1000 Deluxe
Simon & Patrick CW GT Vintageburst
Egnater Vengeance
ISP Technologies Theta (for sale)
ISP Technologies Vector (for sale)
Randall RG75DG2
Maxon OD808
Boss Super Shifter PS-5
Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-3
yeah is there anyway to recoat the hardware? not that its a litteral problem, but it would evolve the guitar with that and black nickel pickup covers
^Maybe just get some even better hardware for it? Though it already has a TonePros locking bridge... But the tuners could be changed for something "better". I'd like that guitar with chrome hardware, but that's just me, I guess, and of course chrome covers for pups too.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Nov 24, 2011,
what's so disappointing about the headstock?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
^Its not a cockstock

Very nice.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Thats gorgeous man!

HNGD!
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
about the headstock, its not the pointy kind with 6 tuners on one side. I just prefer that is all.
Also, maybe in the years to come I'll get new hardware. Especially because finish the stuff on it now is a little scratched up. But for now its fine.
Nice! Sure beats a dead turkey. HNGD! Enjoy it for a very long time!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I really like the black hardware. Chrome is really common, and gold wears though in a month or so. Besides, I think the black hardware dials back the intensity of the color a bit.

I saw a Harley Davidson with all black parts where the chrome would normally be. The bike looked great, but knowing the enigma that is H-D, you probably had to pay extra to get the chrome taken off......