Anyone recommend a good party city in Europe for the christmas holidays? It would be for the week from the 17th-24th of december?

I know this may not be a good idea as most places are probably quiet in winter so I may not go. But I was wondering if anyone knows a cheap piss up, flights, accomodation etc.
Prague .. 50 cents beers and beautiful women (good beer aswell)
Amsterdam .. legalised substances and such .. ill be there for new year.
Last edited by Blimpy19 at Nov 24, 2011,
Amsterdam is the obvious answer what with its ability to offer stuff that other cities can't provide.
Eastern European cities are better for value though, Prague is a huge favourite with Irish Students.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Would these places still be good close to christmas? I've been looking at Kiev which sounds good but apparently it's dead quiet around christmas.
Budapest has some awesome cheap bars in district 7
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Amsterdam is expensive as butt.

Prague, however, is the party-city extraordinaire for poor people.

EDIT: Berlin is also pretty cheap, and is INSAAAAAAANE around christmas and especially new years.
Berlin is where all the cool kids are going, but if you want to party cheap and dirty you should just go to some random big city in eastern-europe.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
If you're going to Prague you should check out Cesky Krumlov. It's about a 2 hour drive from prague but it' has some awesome bars like the Gorilla rock bar and the travellers hostel.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Amsterdam isn't that expensive, if you know where to look. Then again, I live there.
Tell me who's that writin'...
I think Prague seems like a safe option. How cheap are the drinks and food there?

I was hoping to go too somewhere like Bucharest, Belgrade or Kiev but from what i've read it would be dead during christmas and I don't wanna take the risk.
Quote by Greenie_777
I think Prague seems like a safe option. How cheap are the drinks and food there?

I was hoping to go too somewhere like Bucharest, Belgrade or Kiev but from what i've read it would be dead during christmas and I don't wanna take the risk.

My best friend was Serbian and from what he told me about the place, I wouldn't recommend you go there.

Prague is great apparently, I have a few friends there right now.

Also, Poland for awesome techno and Greece for cheap clubbing.
Quote by Greenie_777
Bucharest

do that. i don't know how it is during christmas, but the few days i was there were pretty nice.