Check out my latest song, it's uploaded to my profile. All comments will be returned.

While you're there, feel free to comment on any of my other songs.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Last edited by GaryBillington at Jan 4, 2012,
Sounds really nice!
Is that you singing? The singing sounds very Pink Floydish! I like it.
The guitar parts are cool too! Oh yea and the song is great too.. I'm not good at lyrics though so I can't say much about that!

Hmm feedback: I'd try to make the guitarplaying suit the singing more by making it "softer", or more Floydish if you wish. The voice has alot of attitude but it's not aggressive like the guitars are, if you know what I mean? =)

Your song Witch Hunt has some cool riffs too, I like that.

Check mine: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1497878
and this if you have time: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1498737?

=)

I see you work as IT Manager? Are you IT engineer perhaps? I'm studying to that and master in computer science =)

Have a good day!
Yes, it was me singing. I'd prefer to find someone to do that for me, but until I do I'm stuck with the voice I've got. I know it's not brilliantly suited to the songs I write, but I'm usually in tune so it'll do for now. Definitely a hell of a compliment to say my singing is a bit Floydish, especially from someone who's obviously a fan of theirs.

And yes, I work in IT, but I'm not an engineer. I manage the development projects from the business perspective, making sure everything is properly planned & auditable etc. I work with the engineers though, it's a good career with lots of opportunities so stick with it & hope it goes well for you.
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
The lead guitar seems a bit thin, but it's very well-played. Your voice heavily reminds me of Hendrix. Catchy song. I honestly like your vocal-work. Interesting lyrics. The guitar tone is good. It has a 'heavy' feel and compliments the vocals, in my opinion. You've got an original sound here. I like it a lot.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1498672
In case anyone comes back to this thread, I decided to rename this song as it wasn't really the second part of the original song, it just shared a subject & title so I've renamed this one to be "(Do You Believe) Your Fantasy".

Still happy to C4C any comments on this or any of my other songs.
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud