So Im making a list of assets in Quicken, and wanted to get an idea on what my guitars are worth? This isnt a for sale thread in disguise. Not selling anything. Never will. Just wanna know what a fair market value for my instruments is in this economy...I know what I paid for them, and what retail is or was when they were new, but Im looking for MARKET VALUE, ie what could I get for them if I was to sell them, or what would they go for in a retail setting.

1. 2001 Gibson Les Paul Standard. Nothing aftermarket

2. Ibanez S470DXQM with EMG 81/85 pickups. Not sure of year

3. Newest addition, still hasnt come in yet...Jackson DK2 in Crimson Swirl. Manufacturer refurbished, so assume that condition.

Gibson is in mint condition with a hardshell case, and Ibanez is excellent condition, but played.
Last edited by GLP standard at Nov 24, 2011,
Paid $1300 for the les paul which seems low. $550 for the ibanez about 6 years ago but i didnt know if the emgs added value. $500 for the jackson a few days ago.
Quote by Delboyuk_01
Look on e-bay, that'll give you a pretty good idea what people are prepared to pay.

This. You can do a search for completed listings only so you see what they actually sold for, rather than what they were advertised for.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GLP standard
Paid $1300 for the les paul which seems low. $550 for the ibanez about 6 years ago but i didnt know if the emgs added value. $500 for the jackson a few days ago.

Swapping pickups and upgrading doesn't usually add any value to a guitar, if anything it de-values it.