Depends on what music u play. I'd go for the Les Paul, since I'm a bluesrocker. Though if you really like heavier stuff the ESP is your best bet.
Gear:

Fender American Strat, texas specials
Fender Tele Baja
VOX AC15
Ibanez Analog Delay
Boss Keeley Blues Driver
Katana boost
Dunlop Wah
I'd go for the Epi SG, cause I think it has the best quality out of all those 3 guitars. You didn't consider Epi Les Paul Standards? They're pretty too, especially honeyburst and heritage cherry sunburst. They cost 100 € more though..
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Nov 24, 2011,
You cannot just ask us what we would pick. We will recommend guitars for you, based on factors such as budget, location, musical styles etc.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
probably the epi or the vintage

depends on what you play, of course

but i'm wary of the ltd as it's the very lowest model, and probably has a dodgy trem.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?