Sup Pit,

Gonna go on a week long road trip with some bros for New Years. Give me some advice on stuff that I wouldn't think of bringing and share your stories of Road Tripping.

And also gimme some good ass road trip songs.
Achy Breaky Heart. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
Are you guys gonna spend the nights in hotels and such, or is it just straight driving with everyone taking turns?
500 Miles by the Proclaimers.

EDIT: Also, every CCR song ever.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by That Old Geezer
Are you guys gonna spend the nights in hotels and such, or is it just straight driving with everyone taking turns?

We're just gonna camp on beaches/other cool spots during the nights. Most of the time will be spent just wandering around different towns and doing stuff. It only takes 8 hours to drive from the bottom of the North Island to the top, so we're making heaps of Pit Stops
Listen to best of you.

the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Listen to best of you.

the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best

Dave Grohl He can get the best of me any time he wants.
Road trips are awesome. I wanna do a huge one with a couple of friends this summer.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Hair of the dog- Nazareth
Boys are back in town- Thin Lizzy
Slow Ride- Foghat

I got you bro
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Stuck In The Middle With You is the way to go when driving.
"Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it might have been."

Quote by guitarplayer$
I was in a band in grade 7 with a could of dudes named "dabo" and tyler. My name's steve so we actually went on stage as S.T.D.