Does anybody know a good place where I can learn about applying musical terms?

I'm in Uni and I'm starting to analyse music properly. I need to find a way to better articulate myself when talking about harmonies and rhythms. etc.
I can understand the music and how certain notes can create tension (suspensions, augmented/diminished, inversion.etc.) but, I can't quite put it into words that would be expected of a university student.

Talking about music is kind of awkward. It's very similar to the 'describing colour to a blind person' situation.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Does anybody know a good place where I can learn about applying musical terms?

Here and at Uni.

Just talk lots about music and let yourself get corrected if you're misusing a term.
Quote by Freepower
Here and at Uni.

Just talk lots about music and let yourself get corrected if you're misusing a term.

True. I did a BTEC, so I don't know as much about theory as I should. I'm hoping they'll start teaching us some proper theory here.

If not, then I'm just gonna learn it online by myself. There's some good places online that teach music theory (This thread was more about just terms specifically).
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
What's your stream at uni? Are you studying to be a performer, musicologist or a composer? Different fields favour different teminology.