If you've been to walmart lately you know there are people sitting in the food isles waiting for TVs, isn't America great? Personally, I'll be looking at milk & cheese for the next 2 hours. Anyone else?
food isle? do you mean "food aisle?" if not, i have no idea what you're talking about.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Tomorrow is "black Friday," the day everyone is told to go buy a bunch of stuff.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
If you don't know what black friday is then you're probably not from the states, so you don't exist

I think a fight seriously just broke out in the electronic section
Quote by fassw8614
If you don't know what black friday is then you're probably not from the states, so you don't exist

You got any spare food anyway?
need some food
My time is worth more to me than the deals..
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
I do not participate in the "Great American Whore Out"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by fassw8614

Oh right, black friday, the best of capitalism. I forgot today was thanksgiving for a second.

...Um, yeah, have fun looking at cheese.
food isle? like an island of food?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
lol at the Britts not understanding US terms.

's ok, we don't understand you guys' terms either.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by NosralTserrof

we have sex with our girls in the fanny without her caring, infact, She prefers it there! HaHaHa (well, I estimate 94% do)
I'm disappointed by the lack of food islands in this thread, and in my image search.

Can anybody shoop an isolated beach with a bunch of hams on it? Maybe throw in a couple of carrots, you know, for color?
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by NosralTserrof

I'm not british and I still don't understand what Black Friday is
Black Friday is completely ridiculous.

I'm not about to get up and wait in the ****ing cold in the middle of the night around a bunch of other crazy people to spend my money on products with massively artificially inflated prices that have been discounted for one ****ing day so companies can make a bigger return.

That's why it's called Black Friday. Because all these businesses will be in the black after tomorrow is over.
Quote by devourke
I'm not british and I still don't understand what Black Friday is

Shopping with a dash of death wish, a bit of steroids, and LOTS of alcohol.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
damn...I'm going state side tomorrow..but not to shop, to visit someone. I hope the congestion at the border isn't terrible....I won't be crossing til the evening though.
Let's see... People in America are sitting around waiting for a television, whereas in some countries people are murdered by the government, brain washed, or starving. So yeah, I do think America is pretty great.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Black friday is the day after Thanksgiving, when most stores offer insane sales on high priced items. Or at least make it sound like they do. I'm not kidding when I say the traffic tomorrow is going to be the worst all year, and people will go 48 hours without sleep to stand in a line for a game or TV. Or in this case, a food aisle.
So, our high school's football team has a playoff game tomorrow in a city 2 hours away. That trip is not going to be fun (marching band has to go on a bus as well). Traffic is so bad... I don't understand why we do this.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by Jackal58
I do not participate in the "Great American Whore Out"

I've never known you to pass on an opportunity to be a *****.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by OfCourseNot
Black friday is the day after Thanksgiving, when most stores offer insane sales on high priced items. Or at least make it sound like they do. I'm not kidding when I say the traffic tomorrow is going to be the worst all year, and people will go 48 hours without sleep to stand in a line for a game or TV. Or in this case, a food aisle.
So, our high school's football team has a playoff game tomorrow in a city 2 hours away. That trip is not going to be fun (marching band has to go on a bus as well). Traffic is so bad... I don't understand why we do this.

????
Then they aren't much of a marching band now are they.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jack Off Jill

NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I'm a slut not a whore bitch. Get it straight.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
dat low low price

im getting a TV tonight
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Yes TS, I'm actually right behind you. I'm the tall guy in jeans.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
**** Black Friday, I'm too fat and lazy for all that camping and running. Cyber Monday is where it's at. Amazon and Newegg deals up the anus.
Quote by Seref
Amazon and Newegg deals up the anus.

Tell me more.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
You're a dick for supporting Black Thursday.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm disappointed so many places are opening at midnight instead of like 5 am or so. Kinda takes the fun out of waking up retardedly early to get a new TV whereas you can just stay up a little later and do the same. Lame
NOPE