The punk tabs here are a bit lacking. Anyone have any other sites with harder to find tabs n shit?
I've got:
Descendents Bass Tabs
and
Dead Milkmen Tabs

i also kinda figured out how to play the intro to Day After Trinity. Not exactly, but it sounds close. I'll try and get it tabbed out so maybe someone can tell me where i ****ed up.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Those tab sites are pretty cool.

I just gave up on tabs, a lot of stuff there aren't tabs for, a lot of tabs are wrong and I just figured to hell with it, and to work out everything by ear.

Obviously I could've made a load of tabs of the songs I transcribed, but I figured nah, working stuff out for myself made me a way better player so if other people have to resort to that then it's actually a good thing.
I feel the same way too, learning songs by ear has helped me a lot. I've just been getting annoyed when I look for a tab to find 20 "different" versions that are all the same exact wrong tab.

Also finding songs tabbed from the mediocre new SFH album and absolutely no Night Birds tabs kinda got to me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug