Page 1 of 2
Alright. Now on the Simpsons there is a monkey who is in Homer's care named Mr. Mojo. He's a service monkey. And not much is seen of him after that one episode.

Despite Collin's idiotic commentary that he belongs to Krusty, which he doesn't. Modfail. That's Mr. Teeny n00b.

ANyway... And on the Powerpuff Girls, there is a super intelligent monkey who was experimented on. And his name is Mojo Jojo.

Do you think they're one and the same?

Discuss.

evermind. I was wrong. Collin correctly identified Mojo. I read it wrong. **** it. And I'm not changing my **** up to make me look better. I was wrong Collin, are ou happy now?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Nov 25, 2011,
Chimp - Chump
amidoinitrite?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Chimp - Chump
amidoinitrite?

I dunno how Charlton Heston missed out on that witty one liner. Think of the possibilities.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I never said that it was Krusty's monkey!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I dunno how Charlton Heston missed out on that witty one liner. Think of the possibilities.

"Get your hands off of me you damn dirty chump" sounds more like a line from Rocky.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi

Here he is. Now, Mojo here obviously had dealings with scientists. And is it possible... through conspiracy... that mojo here became the ruthless villain shown here:

Think of all that rage..

Homer abused him. Made him his slave. So now he wants revenge on mankind.
Quote by element4433
I never said that it was Krusty's monkey!

I know. I misread it. I acknowledge that in my op edit before you said anything.
Quote by pbiggie
drunk cory?

Drunk enough to see the light.
Quote by vintage x metal

Mojo Jojo was created using chemical X wasn't he?
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Nov 25, 2011,
your threads tonight are most confusing. i have no idea what you are talking about.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Brandon860
Mojo Jojo was created using chemical X wasn't he?

Using an ordinary monkey, I think. Yes. See, I think he was taken and Chemical X was given to him, but his hatred for mankind as a service slave turned him into the Mojo Jojo we see before us today. I'd like to see someone punch holes in that theory. Here's the formula here:

Pissed off and jaded monkey named Mojo
+
Chemical X
=
Mojo Jojo.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by theogonia777
your threads tonight are most confusing. i have no idea what you are talking about.
Alcohol.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Using an ordinary monkey, I think. Yes. See, I think he was taken and Chemical X was given to him, but his hatred for mankind as a service slave turned him into the Mojo Jojo we see before us today. I'd like to see someone punch holes in that theory. Here's the formula here:

Pissed off and jaded monkey named Mojo
+
Chemical X
=
Mojo Jojo.

He was the Professor's pet and was the one who spilled chemical X creating the girls. His rage stems from the Professor's love towards the girls and not to him, hence why he hates them so much.
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Quote by Brandon860
He was the Professor's pet and was he one who spilled chemical X creating the girls. His rage stems from the Professor's love towards the girls and not to him, hence why he hates them so much.

Where did the Professor get him?

I think we need to establish whether or not Mojo is a common onkey name.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I know. I misread it. I acknowledge that in my op edit before you said anything.

Still buds!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Homer had to give him back at the end of the episode to some science lab. What is the name of the company the professor worked for? We need to get to the bottom of this.
Quote by element4433

Still buds!

Obviously. Now give me an opinion on Jojo and Mojo Jojo.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by element4433
Alcohol.

thanks for clearing that up for me. i would have never realized that if you had not pointed it out. you are a master in the art of observation, i tell you what. in fact, you deserve an award or something. the "Sherlock Holmes of Identifying Drunk Threads" award. i think that would be fitting for you, Collin. cause you're just that good.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Homer had to give him back at the end of the episode to some science lab. What is the name of the company the professor worked for? We need to get to the bottom of this.

I'm pretty sure we hit bottom a little bit ago.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Can't recall, I'll check the movie one sec...

EDIT: Okay back. He works out of the basement of his home, so not the same lab. Don't want to play the race card here but, Mojo from PPG is black where as Homer's Mojo is... um... brown.
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Nov 25, 2011,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Different monkeys. It was presented that MoJo dies, with his final cry of "Pray for MoJo."
Quote by theogonia777
thanks for clearing that up for me. i would have never realized that if you had not pointed it out. you are a master in the art of observation, i tell you what. in fact, you deserve an award or something. the "Sherlock Holmes of Identifying Drunk Threads" award. i think that would be fitting for you, Collin. cause you're just that good.
Thanks

I accept this award on behalf of myself and Jesus. I'd like to thank Jesus for everything he's done for me and giving me my ability to identify drunk Cory. Shout out to my man Big Chlly. Album drops the third.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by peaches58`

Droppin' some knowledge. Y'all be waxin' philosophical about shit no one cares about all te time. At least this is relevant to all of us.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Brandon860
Can't recall, I'll check the movie one sec...

EDIT: Okay back. He works out of the basement of his home, so not the same lab. Don't want to play the race card here but, Mojo from PPG is black where as Homer's Mojo is... um... brown.

I think that can be accounted for by the different art styles. It's obviously a different show, and done by different artists. But in terms of pure story line.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by element4433
I accept this award on behalf of myself and Jesus. I'd like to thank Jesus for everything he's done for me and giving me my ability to identify drunk Cory. Shout out to my man Big Chlly. Album drops the third.

your mother must be very proud.
Well, it would explain why Mojo Jojo is so jacked. I assume their was some Rocky IV-esque training that went down following the condition Homer left him in.
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Exhibit A: That time when Homer had a flash back to his father telling him stories. And he asked if Little Jack Horner is the same as Jack in the Bean Stock. Or Jack and Jill. Or Jack Be NImble. It shows an obvious cross breeding of stories involving the same character. Conspiracies are notorious for doing this.
Quote by vintage x metal

The Simpsons episode featuring Mojo aired April 19, 1998.
Mojo Jojo's first appearance was November 18, 1998.

6 month's of rehabilitation... you might be on to something here.
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Mojo Jojo was mutated from Chemical X by accident if I remember correctly.
Quote by CaptDin
Mojo Jojo was mutated from Chemical X by accident if I remember correctly.

I'm going to have to edit the OP. He was a normal monkey mutated by Chemical X. It doesn't say who the actual monkey is o where he came from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAE6oaTDmR8

Notice the lab monkey wearing a diaper. Just like the mojo from the simpsons.
Quote by vintage x metal

Oh my god, Mojo! What have they done to you!?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
So you're saying thay the Powepuff girls are the secret lives of the citizens of Springfield?

Mojo jojo is Mojo

Fuzzy Lumpkin is cletus.

The Gangreen Gang are the bullies.

The useless mayor with the girl.

The nerd and the professor.

Sedusa is..Mrs Krabappel?

And Him..well..now, how f*cking disturbing was Him?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'd like to add that this is the best titled thread in UG's recent history.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by AgainstYou
Is this why Mummy says not to masturbate?
No, this is why Mummy says not to drink. Or at least, not to drink as much as she does.
Quote by Krieger91
And Him..well..now, how f*cking disturbing was Him?

sideshow bob?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
sideshow bob?

Meh..Him would be like..the disturbing evil transsexual of the Simpsons.

Sideshow Bob is awesome.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Page 1 of 2