Pit, I'm thinking about getting up early tomorrow and waiting outside Wal Mart (most likely, possibly some other store). No not for the deals, but to play music for spare change.

I have a few questions. Is it illegal? Is it smart? What songs should I play? (Christmas themed, obviously)

Depending on how much money I get, I was thinking about doing a good deed and donating it or some shit. Just give me your opinions on this whole idea.
Quote by nfrench7fold
Pit, I'm thinking about getting up early tomorrow and waiting outside Wal Mart (most likely, possibly some other store). No not for the deals, but to play music for spare change.

I have a few questions. Is it illegal? Is it smart? What songs should I play? (Christmas themed, obviously)

Depending on how much money I get, I was thinking about doing a good deed and donating it or some shit. Just give me your opinions on this whole idea.

I guarantee walmart won't allow it. You'd be better off at a starbucks or something. (if even they allow it)
Black metal for black Friday.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Wal-Mart has already started their sales, man. I went just to see what all the hubbub was about....never again....
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by winterXsolstice
you'll need to get clearence from the store and a street performance permit.

Probably not going to get that by tomorrow morning... Technically its a parking lot, not a street.
Oh God, I was just at Wal-Mart. Is was frightening.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Oh God, I was just at Wal-Mart. Is was frightening.

Why??????
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Why??????

My uncle asked me to go with him to get his kids an Xbox. We left late and realized we wouldn't get one, so then we just did a lap of the store and made fun of people.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Wal-Mart is already having Black Friday. They started at 10Pm. But I don't think Wal-Mart would allow you to play in front of their stores. Me and one of my ex-girlfriends was with her family trying to give away puppies in front of a Wal-Mart one time and they made us leave. So I think it would be the same case with your music.
dude you are amazing, i now know what to do tonite. my friends and i are gonna get baked and go bug people in line at best buy!!!!!!! holy shit im so happy now for some reason.... im thankful for the pit hahaha
Quote by Platinum Pro
Wal-Mart is already having Black Friday. They started at 10Pm. But I don't think Wal-Mart would allow you to play in front of their stores. Me and one of my ex-girlfriends was with her family trying to give away puppies in front of a Wal-Mart one time and they made us leave. So I think it would be the same case with your music.

trying to peddle your unwanted vermin versus playing sweet soothing melodies for orphans is a lot different. a pox on ye.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by WCPhils
My uncle asked me to go with him to get his kids an Xbox. We left late and realized we wouldn't get one, so then we just did a lap of the store and made fun of people.

Except I was going to get a TV (one of those 40" mofos) , and the fucking ran out of those stupid tickets, and all they had left was 32 and 19 in. TVs.

OT: play Good Mourning/Black Friday by Megadeth
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I just got back from Walmart. That shit is crazy man. But I just bought 8 movies and some chips and salsa for 25 bucks. Hell yeah.

My friends and I took a break at about 11 while waiting until the midnight shitstorm to lay on dog beds. I gotta say, those beds I would use as a pillow. So comfy.

They were handing out free 5 hour energy's and other energy shit.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump