Has anyone had issues with ground loops using the Visual Sound One Spot? Never really had to worry about it before, but now that I'm upgrading to higher quality gear I'm wondering if it's something I need to take care of now. I get the whole iso-power vs daisy chain thing so no worries. I just wasn't sure if anyone had a bad experience with it.
Quote by bpdeem
Has anyone had issues with ground loops using the Visual Sound One Spot? Never really had to worry about it before, but now that I'm upgrading to higher quality gear I'm wondering if it's something I need to take care of now. I get the whole iso-power vs daisy chain thing so no worries. I just wasn't sure if anyone had a bad experience with it.

I haven't had any bad experience with the 1spot. People complain about noise, I notice a bit of hum, but I also play noisy amps

But you are wondering if it is safe to use a 1spot since it has no grounding wire, correct?

Help me out, I'm tired
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
More about noise. I've been using one for a couple years and it's been great, so I know it works. My fear is that with a higher grade amp, buzz hum and other crap will come into play as soon as I plug in.
Quote by bpdeem
More about noise. I've been using one for a couple years and it's been great, so I know it works. My fear is that with a higher grade amp, buzz hum and other crap will come into play as soon as I plug in.

Unless the amp is known to be noisy, why upgrade to a noisier amp? Unless it's the sound you want.

Get a noise gate if it's an issue.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Wait till you get a high grade amp, test the OneSpot with it. If you notice any hum/noise due to using it then get rid of it. Easy no?
Haha, sure thing. Turkey coma probably clouded my usually clear thoughts!