Page 1 of 5
Alright. So. New Zealand is the Wales of the Southern hemisphere. It has Sheep and Farmers. Thats about it. People like to get horribly drunk, too.

Anyway. I live kinda rural, in a field. So do a lot of my mates. Its just how our region is.

There was a party last week. HUUUGE party. Lots of weed, booze etc. Loads of teen farmers, skinheads, bogans etc.

I heard things got out of control. Then I heard a story today.

A guy ended up having sex with a Sheep 'for shits and giggles' and cus he was drunk. He said he used a condom and stuff, but ****ing hell. I felt sick just listening. The guy who's farm it was found a condom in the Sheep pen / enclosure and started asking questions.

See, I like this guy. But now everyone else has turned against him. wtf do I do? Stay mates with a sheep ****er? Help me.

TL;DR A friend of mine had sex with a Sheep.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Nov 25, 2011,
Quote by MH400
Stay mates with a sheep ****er?

No.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I heard on the news that NZers are migrating to 'Straya at an ever increasing rate. This explains why.
Quote by MH400
Alright. So. New Zealand is the Wales of the Southern hemisphere. It has Sheep and Farmers. Thats about it. People like to get horribly drunk, too.

Anyway. I live kinda rural, in a field. So do a lot of my mates. Its just how our region is.

There was a party last week. HUUUGE party. Lots of weed, booze etc. Loads of teen farmers, skinheads, bogans etc.

A guy ended up having sex with a Sheep 'for shits and giggles' and cus he was drunk. He said he used a condom and stuff, but ****ing hell. I felt sick just listening. The guy who's farm it was found a condom in the Sheep pen / enclosure and started asking questions.

See, I like this guy. But now everyone else has turned against him. wtf do I do? Stay mates with a sheep ****er? Help me.

You're the one who had sex with a sheep, aren't you.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.

New Zealand
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by dann_blood
You're the one who had sex with a sheep, aren't you.

No, lol. i didn't go to the party cus I was with my gf. In fact, I don't even drink lol
RIP Tom Searle.
hahaha send it to the local news, then post the story on ug. After those Lulz and thats out of your system, yeah stay mates with him.

Just remind him of it every now and then :p
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I thought this was common behavior for NZ?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
he should make a band called Foster the Sheeple
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by MH400
No, lol. i didn't go to the party cus I was with my gf. In fact, I don't even drink lol

Why are you referring to the sheep in question as your girlfriend? If you were busy having sex with a sheep you wouldn't have been able to go to the party.

Case proven.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Well, maybe it's my sleepless, zombie-like state of mind but I certainly wasn't expecting that when I entered a thread with the title "I'm shocked, confused, amazed and disappointed."

I'm afraid I can say no more to this disturbing tale, I bid ewe farewell TS.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
You making me homesick for New Zealand TS. All this talkin about sheep.

New Zealand is awesome.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
"I have no brother! It was me! I ate sheep shit!"
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Two NZ sheep farmers are flying the mob to a new farm. Suddenly, the engine fails and the plane begins to fall quickly to the ground.
SH1: "Quick! Grab a parachute and jump!"
SH2: "What about the sheep ?!?"
SH1: "Bugger the sheep !!!!"
SH2: (pause) "Do you think we have time?"
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MH400

You're Australian aren't you?
I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. ~Author Unknown

Wait, wherebouts in NZ are you dude? Also, you should request the wool from that sheep be turned into a jumper that you can give the bloke for xmas.

Quote by nishhza
You're from Tasmania, aren't you?

Fixed.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Last edited by mike_anderson25 at Nov 25, 2011,
Quote by MH400

Ok, first you expect us to believe you weren't fornicating with a sheep, which was pushing it. But now you expect us to believe that you have a girlfriend?! That's just straight up fairytale.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
There must've been Semen and Vegemite everywhere.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
I have to disagree, New Zealand is the Canada of the southern hemisphere, not the Wales.

Yes, I ****ed a sheep and this is what I find important to note

That edit again: The North Island is like Canada, the south is probably like Wales. **** yeah diversity

Quote by nishhza

No no, he's English, but living in New Zealand for some many years.

Still, North = Canada, south = sheep shaggers.

Sounds like the rest of the world to me

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Last edited by that guy again at Nov 25, 2011,
Quote by nishhza

I thought all nzers said they were australian when asked
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by that guy again
You said you would keep it a secret!

At least UG isn't actually related closely to New Zealand.

Though, I have to disagree, New Zealand is the Canada of the southern hemisphere, not the Wales.

Yes, I ****ed a sheep and this is what I find important to note

Quote by nishhza

Nah. English living in NZ.
RIP Tom Searle.
I'm surprised noddin cap dude hasn't made an appearance yet. Seems appropriate for the thread.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by mike_anderson25
I'm surprised noddin cap dude hasn't made an appearance yet. Seems appropriate for the thread.

I feel it's really overused, and try not to use it. It's just so good though.
Page 1 of 5