Hey, when I made my last thread aprox 4-5 weeks ago i odered the Ibanez RG1451 at my local musicstore.

The choice was between the RG1451 and a used RGA121 that I simply cannot find anywhere in my country.. (Denmark)

At the shop they told me that i would get the guitar just short of two weeks after ordering and they still don't have it..

What would you do? I'm pretty lost right here..

Was even wondering if some of you guys might know where i could get an RGA121 and then just cancel my order at the shop, because I'm not actually "happy" with the service

Any thoughts or maybe help with the RGA121?

Thanks
- Guitars: Ibanez RG1451

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5
Quote by bucketkicker
Tell them you were on meth and meant to get a telecaster.

This.

Anyway, I would ask them why it's late before I jumped to anything else. Things don't always come out on schedule. Just keep in touch with the shop.
Quote by Strats&Cats
This.

Anyway, I would ask them why it's late before I jumped to anything else. Things don't always come out on schedule. Just keep in touch with the shop.

Perhaps I should've mentioned that.. :P

Well the shop is getting the guitar from Sweden. (From Crafton)

The local shop has been calling for info about the deliverance, but Crafton just keeps delaying and giving no deliverance date..

On top of that, I called the local shop yesterday at about 16:00 and the salesman said that he would call Crafton and then call me back later with any updates even if he couldn't get in touch with them.

He never called.. Actually had the same experince when i ordered the guitar..

Called in for a price, and was told they would get back to me at 12:00. At 15:00 still no calls..

So i had to call in to get a price. As if they weren't even interrested in selling anything..

Pretty sick of them by now i must admit..

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5
Quote by bucketkicker
Tell them you were on meth and meant to get a telecaster.

Why? xD

Whats up with the tele love? O.o

I mostly play metal, and twang twang is a no go :P

I know that some players use teles for metal. Jim Root is the only one i can think of and i don't even play any slipknot. And his tele has dual humbuckers if i remember correctly :P

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5
Last edited by caped379 at Nov 25, 2011,
All you can basically do is keep in touch with the shop. So you didn't pay them yet did you?
Quote by miio
All you can basically do is keep in touch with the shop. So you didn't pay them yet did you?

Nope, paying when i get it :P

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5
Hey there!

I'm in the UK and I have a brand new RG120 in white that I'll give you a great deal on.
Vintage V100 Les Paul Icon Gold Top
Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition
ESP LTD MH-200
Stagg Dreadnought Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling amp
Quote by RiffRaff61
Hey there!

I'm in the UK and I have a brand new RG120 in white that I'll give you a great deal on.

No thanks mate sorry :P

Looking for something without a trem, and in a bit higher range like the RGA121 or RG1451