http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u46_IWAUsM
This guitar really caught my eye. Its played by Jerry Horton in a really old Papa Roach (they have improved extremely much since then!) performance.
I know that Jerry used the same head in some later recordings. I can tell it from photos but It doesnt have any logo or so.
You have a really good shot of the guitar at 1:42 and forward.
The head can be seen throughout the clip.
I know that he has been a fan of Schecter guitars for a long time but it doesnt look like one, but it looks a bit like a Schecter Stiletto.
I'm not sure on the amp but I am pretty sure that it's a Schecter guitar. At least that's what I think it says on the headstock. Just I have no idea what model because it's not listed on Schecter's website anywhere.
GEAR:

Gibson 1980 Les Paul Firebrand
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
Ibanez RG-160b
Sx Furrian
Ibanez RG-7321
Jet City JCA20H + Bugera 212V-BK
Quote by Zacky_Gates
I'm not sure on the amp but I am pretty sure that it's a Schecter guitar. At least that's what I think it says on the headstock. Just I have no idea what model because it's not listed on Schecter's website anywhere.

The headstock looks unlike those that are designed at Schecter today. It looks good doesnt it? Id really like to have one of those!
Should I post this question in the guitar or gear forum instead?
Judging by the headstock, finish and array of knobs and switches, I'm inclined to say the guitar's a Carvin.

Amp is tough to say...could be an old Ampeg.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera