Via the Suhr website I found out about roasted necks, seems like a great thing, especially if your travelling with different humidities and whatnot, but Suhr only offer roasted maple, which is okay, but as far as a guitar build I was thinking of using mahogany body, with a mahogany neck as opposed to maple.

Do you know if there's any other company that offers roasted becks beside just maple?
What about Music Man ? I know they offer, or offered the Axis and some other guitars with a roasted neck. I don't remember what wood it was.
GUITARS:
PRS Custom 24 (Black Slate 10 top w/birds)
ESP E-II Horizon NT-III (RDB)
ESP Eclipse II - Snow White

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
Quote by jesse music
Via the Suhr website I found out about roasted necks, seems like a great thing, especially if your travelling with different humidities and whatnot, but Suhr only offer roasted maple, which is okay, but as far as a guitar build I was thinking of using mahogany body, with a mahogany neck as opposed to maple.

Do you know if there's any other company that offers roasted becks beside just maple?

Suhr have also done other woods (like roasted ash, alder and mahogany bodies). Unfortunately, these aren't available on custom orders yet, but with a bit of luck they will be soon enough (they're moving to a different factory at the moment and once that has been sorted out they can get back to developing new instruments/options).
You've read it, you can't un-read it!