Metal Radio: Nov. 25 2011 - This style fits me? How about this?

Right. I considered various themes for this mix, even wrote out a good introduction for one of them as well but unfortunately I wasn't able to commit to a single theme when it came to the actual music.

This mix will therefore be a mix of things, indicating my current listening trends and therefore also offers up some strong contrasts because the music is a bit all over the place.
You may find the mix of genres insulting, you might not - How about you figure it out? Right now? Yes, please do.

CLICK HERE FOR STUFF TO HAPPEN!

Hypomanie - Smile
Undergang - Dødshymne
Miserere Luminis - IV
Epidemic - Finer Things In Life
Sólstafir - Draumfari
Grimoire - Les Flammes de L'ignorance
Church Bizarre - Ubrarum Regni Novem Portis
An Autumn For Crippled Children - Absence Of Contrast

December 2 - Annihislater
December 9 - illuminatiano
December 16 - Riffmast
December 23 - Dillon
December 30 - ButtRayge
January 6 - severed-metal

EDIT: This has got to be the shortest list for radios ever...
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Last edited by Senor Kristian at Dec 5, 2011,
Thanks for sticking this mother up
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Gee boys, I hate Kristian as much as the next guy but ya'll should at least listen to An Autumn for Crippled Children.
Sickeningly, I had to shut down my pc after Church Bizarre so didnt get to hear the last track! But Grimoire sounded cool.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
^It was most likely Burning Angel. He was the one who introduced them to me. Or was it you? Hmm...

Quote by severed-metal
Gee boys, ya'll should listen to An Autumn for Crippled Children.

Indeed.
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Looks like I'm beating Rome, haha. Come on guys... At least somebody sign up for future ones, or I'll have to make another useless thread in just four weeks!
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Stick me on the end, I guess.

I haven't listened to your mix yet, and I can't make any promises because my computer seems to freeze whenever I ask it to make a sound.
Realized a new one was up and i had'nt even listened to this one yet.The first track was'nt really my thing, Undergang's guitar tone is absolutely devastating. Like a more lifeless version of the Cianide tone, awesome vocals as well.The third track was boring to me and i ended up skipping over it. Epidemic sounds like some pretty cool and intense thrash, sounds like a beefier version of Epidemic from my home town actually. Solid riffs all around.Solstafir was light and fluffy and not really to my liking, would rather just go listen to GYBE, that dissonant section near the end was kind of cool though.Grimoire so far is pretty solid stuff, i like the creepy lead work and vocal delivery.The Church Bizarre song was quite fun, i'm gonna have to skip out on the last track though since i gotta head to work. Pretty cool mix.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

^Yeah, Undergang's guitar tone is what keeps me listening as well. Also because I had lost faith in any dane being able to produce quality death metal these days, so when I first heard Undergang I was throroughly surprised.
If you liked the Epidemic track, you might want to spend the 20 minutes it takes to get through their first album The Truth Of What Will Be. Manic death/thrash blast.
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade