Hi guys,

So, I've always used jazz IIIs for picking, but someone recommended Dava picks, as they should offer more control. I bought two of them yesterday, and I must say, I'm impressed.

The best thing is that they're 'multigauge' picks ( as their website says ), basically, the picks are rubber but the tip is ( in my case ) delrin. The way this works is, if you put pressure near the tip of the pick, you practically play with a delrin pick ( so that's great for fast shredding etc ), whereas when you put pressure on the back of the pick, the pick becomes much more flexible and is therefore more suited for rhythm playing. This means that you only need one pick for soloing AND strumming.

The grip on them is really really great too, and they're only slightly more expensive than regular picks ( regular picks here are €0.80, Dava picks are €1.50 ).

So, has anyone ever tried them? I think I like them.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Picks are picks. Not much to them. You like it, you don't like it.

Preference really.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
I like Dava, but have a preference toward V-Picks, and more recently Timber-Tones (who also came out with Bone-Tones... made from bone and horn).
ask them for a sample
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
ask them for a sample

Uh, I already bought 2 of em, I made the thread to see if other players also liked em.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
i bought one, looks great, wondering though it looks like aluminum/metal tip, would that break strings/wear them out faster than regular picks?
Quote by LordPino
Uh, I already bought 2 of em, I made the thread to see if other players also liked em.

Then that kind of makes this thread pointless. Just like a thread asking, "Who likes Marshall, Dunlop, etc?". Yes?