I have a hot rod deluxe III amp and there is like a block in the back at the bottom which is loose but covered but a sealed tolex bag which is screwed down there is a lead that I think comes from the power tubes that goes into it but does anyone know what this is ?
Reverb. It is also the wrong forum.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Would've said reverb too

It's the only thing i learnt from taking apart my amp, i felt so proud...
you damn ninjas.