A few days ago one of my friends who is a girl started coming onto me really really strong. Yesterday is came to a head where she was buying me tequila shots at a bar, and then started making out with me just as my fiends left the room for a few minutes. At the end of the night we shagged and i left her place in the morning.

I have no emotional attachment to this girl whatsoever and wouldn't think of dating her, but now she is ignoring my texts and i can't think of why. I'm not upset or hurt, I'm just confused as to why someone would act like this. Apparently she has a history of this sort of thing as well.

What's your take on it?

Edit: Bitches be crazy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Last edited by sacamano79 at Nov 25, 2011,
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
What happened? You had sex. The dynamic of the relationship has changed.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by sacamano79
A few days ago one of my friends who is a girl started coming onto me really really strong. Yesterday is came to a head where she was buying me tequila shots at a bar, and then started making out with me just as my fiends left the room for a few minutes. At the end of the night we shagged and i left her place in the morning.

I have no emotional attachment to this girl whatsoever and wouldn't think of dating her, but now she is ignoring my texts and i can't think of why. I'm not upset or hurt, I'm just confused as to why someone would act like this. Apparently she has a history of this sort of thing as well.

What's your take on it?

Then why do you even care?
Quote by sacamano79

What's your take on it?

You say you have no emotional attachments to your friend? Also if that's the case, why would you text her while she doesn't text you? Your story doesn't make sense at all, you pussy.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by sacamano79

What's your take on it?

She's a dude.
REGGIE
only she knows. i think your best bet to make her contact you is to ignore her. (women can't strand getting no attention)
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by Neo Evil11
You say you have no emotional attachments to your friend? Also if that's the case, why would you text her while she doesn't text you? Your story doesn't make sense at all, you pussy.

Im obviously trying to get more casual sex
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Congratulations, you had emotionless sex.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
How could we have any meaningful opinion when we don't know either of you?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
How could we have any meaningful opinion when we don't know either of you?

We're not supposed to have opinions. Just know that he had sex
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Did you leave her place when she was still sleeping?
That pisses off chicks big time...
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
You must have a little D Or she Just hit it and quite it...
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Quote by Briyan_15
You must have a little D Or she Just hit it and quite it...

Mmm...quite.
Quote by sacamano79
Im obviously trying to get more casual sex

How can you have friends with whom you have no emotional attachments? Surely there's something that she has that you can't find in other people and therefore have some weird form of attachment.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
you were used, brah
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
girls don't make sense. i've heard it out of the mouth of one of the smartest and coolest girl i know.

i've stopped trying to understand them and all of their fuckery.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
She wanted a lay, she thinks you want feelings, so she's ignoring you. What is complicated about this?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by The_Sophist
She wanted a lay, she thinks you want feelings, so she's ignoring you. What is complicated about this?

ya

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by The_Sophist

but even this doesn't make sense. any sensible person would confront the problem and make things clear from the beginning so no one gets the wrong message. ignoring someone is probably the worst thing you can do.

like i said. fuck their fuckery.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Damn TS, I believe she just reversed the traditional gender roles and made you her ho. Deal with it.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Mack56
Sounds like she hit it and quite it.

FTFY
<- The Usertitle says the truth