I like A Day to Remember (somewhat), but I find their fans very obnoxious. Real scenester fools.

Any bands you like but hate their fans?
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩ ║
│╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█◣
││∩│ ▓ ║∩田│║▓ ▓ ▓∩ ║
•°*”˜˜”*°• From my house to your house •°*”˜˜”*°•
•°*”˜˜”*°•Happy Late Thanksgiving, cunts•°*”˜˜”*°•
RULE BRITANNIA
I don't know, if it weren't for the fans, the music would probably not be the same, if the music had no fans I probably wouldn't even get to hear of the band.
DeVillains!
If the sole reason for you not liking any band or genre is the other people that like them, you're doing it wrong.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Ts, you're hipster.

Do we still call people hipster or is that not cool anymore?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by JayT44
If the sole reason for you not liking any band or genre is the other people that like them, you're doing it wrong.

I don't feel the fans are preventing the enjoyment I receive, but rather that if a fan were to attempt to bring them up, that the ensuing conversation would be...less than fulfilling.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
I like Tool, but their fanbase makes me want to bash my head into a window.

Radiohead fans tend to annoying.

I love Green Day, but their fans are either 16 year old girls that think "ZOMG Billie Joe is t3h kvlt." or only brag about Dookie.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I really don't give a shit how the fans are. If I like the music, then that's it. I'm gunna like it. Not liking a band because the normal type of people who like it are twats is just stupid.
slipknot, nuff said
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I really don't give a shit how the fans are. If I like the music, then that's it. I'm gunna like it. Not liking a band because the normal type of people who like it are twats is just stupid.

Quoted for truth.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Quoted for truth.

+2
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
None?

EDIT:

Quote by 310320

Any bands you like but hate their fans?

This != Thread title.
I agree with JayT44, you can't not like a band just because of the fans. If the music is good, that's what counts
I'll still like a band regardless of their fans. But I probably wouldn't go to a gig if I didn't like their stereotypical fans. Like Tool. I found out the hard way. =\
Quote by john.pratt1321
I agree with JayT44, you can't not like a band just because of the fans. If the music is good, that's what counts

you can still love a band but hate the fans
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I think it might stop me - or put me off, rather - going to one of their shows because I'd rather not be surrounded by those sort of people. Depends on the venue though.
I love Radiohead but, some of the people I've met who love them are surprisingly closed-minded (Thom Yorke would not be proud).

RATM aswell. I think they've made some pretty great music and they're among my top bands but, the (more vocal of the) fan base can be quite annoying, and ironically are sometimes quite well off, financially and socially.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by JayT44
Exactly this.

Sort it out TS, you sad little man.
If for example a scene kid or chav recommends me a band, I tend to not listen to it cause I admit that I do stereotype them and their music, but if I like a bands music, I will listen to it regardless of the fans.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
So you think you can't listen to a band because you don't like their fans? All of my favorite bands and artists have alot of annoying fans that piss me off, but they will never stop me from listening to the music I love. I'm really glad I don't have an ego like yours TS.
every and any response to this pathetic thread is pathetic

personalize your music, own it, don't be owned by it, and worst of all, don't define them by their fans
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I'd misread the title, fact is: I don't give a shit because i never come across any fans of the stuff I like anyway. My bands are awesome and people who listen to them can only be awesome.
Quote by laid-to-waste
every and any response to this pathetic thread is pathetic

personalize your music, own it, don't be owned by it, and worst of all, don't define them by their fans

lol
I would not like/dislike a band because of their fans.

/thread
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr

/thread

You heard the man. Nothing to see here, keep moving
Quote by rgrockr

/thread

Unless she was smoking hot and wouldn't date anyone who didn't like Owl City. I'll have Owl City posters decorating my room quicker than you thought possible.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Unless she was smoking hot and wouldn't date anyone who didn't like Owl City. I'll have Owl City posters decorating my room quicker than you thought possible.

You'd have to cut down on the Haribos too, mate...but is it worth it?

Methinks nay.
Quote by Basti95
You'd have to cut down on the Haribos too, mate...but is it worth it?

Methinks nay.

Ate a whole "share size" bag of chocolate buttons today too I'm taking advantage of my high metabolism while it lasts! But yes, I'd rather have Haribo than Scarlett Johansson. My right hand and Haribo is all I need.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩ ║
│╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█◣
││∩│ ▓ ║∩田│║▓ ▓ ▓∩ ║
•°*”˜˜”*°• From my house to your house •°*”˜˜”*°•
•°*”˜˜”*°•Happy Late Thanksgiving, cunts•°*”˜˜”*°•

I've missed you.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.