http://soundcloud.com/shanny-and-the-nannigans/sets

This is my band, I'd love to hear what you guys think, be honest, I can take it!

After a few failed attempts at recording in a semi-professional studio, we got fed up with the results we were getting and decided to try making some decent recordings on our own. These were recorded with a few usb mics in my bedroom, and turned out sounding much more along the lines of what we wanted, than any of our previous attempts that were costing us money!!
As far as quality goes, it's great. The song is good too but I think in some bits it just kinda 'went on'. I'll give it 7.5/10
hey thanks for the feedback man!! ahah check out the other two songs, theyre under 3:30
Howdy people We've got two new songs out. One is called "This World" and we just put out our version of White Christmas for the holidays!! Enjoy!!
Man I'm really diggin your guys' sound. Alt/Folk is definitely a great way to describe you.
You say you're using USB mics, I'm just curious which ones? Quality is pretty impressive.

Also, whoever was in charge of mixing and editing deserves a hi-5. Seriously some of the better stuff Ive heard on hear in a while. You've got me following and downloading on soundcloud as I write this. Cheers!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1503490
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Also: The places we go is hands down my favorite. Tone is beyond sexy. nice playing
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Really appreciate the positive feedback man!! I was never sure how to categorize our music, so glad to hear alt/folk is a good fit!
I Wanna Be Your Friend was recording with two usb mics, the Blue Yeti microphone for the guitars and harmonies, and the Apex 188 mic for the lead vocals. Every other song we recorded with the Audio Technica AT2020 USB microphone, which really gets amazing sound quality. The drums are done in garageband because theres no way (that we know of) to get a clean drum track without multiple mics and a usb interface. Every drum track on our songs is played by willytee on a real kit first and then recreated in garageband to get proper quality. ballin' on a budget!!
As for mixing and editing we mostly make adjustments along the recording process, but the credit definitely goes to WillyTee23, who's the mastermind behind our recording process.
Ill def check out your music and let ya know what i think!!